Chapter 1

Elizabeth's POV

"El where's the vodka?" My Mom asks as she sees me walk into the kitchen.

"It's 8:00am and you want to know where the vodka is? Really?" I raise my eyebrows at my Mom as she looks at me with the face of a drunk person.

"Yes really, I need a drink," she scoffs.

"At 8:00am in the morning? No Mom you don't need a drink, you need to have a coffee, tea, milk or fresh orange not alcohol," I tell her as I go in the fridge and get a bottle of water out before shutting it.

"Listen here missy," she snaps as points in my face, "tell me where the vodka is now!"

"First, you drank it all last night so there is no vodka, second, I'm not buying you any and third sort yourself out for work you look a mess," I tell her calmly before she slaps me across the face and quickly stepping away.

"Don't speak to me like that," she tells me.

"Well don't give me a reason to speak to you like that," I tell her before walking to the front door.

"And where do you think you're going?" She shouts.

"To college bye," I shout back before grabbing my helmet and walking out the house.

Getting on my bike I start it up before putting my helmet on.

Taking my bike if the stand I ten make my way to college.

At home it's hell. On my bike I'm free of it. At college I'm bored and then I have work, which isn't bad I guess. It pays for things.