11 - kayla's arrival.

Draco's POV

I waltz into the common room, then through the deserted hallways. I smile to myself, putting my hand to my head, on top of the beanie Elora gave me.

It smells slightly like her; warm sugar and vanilla. God, I love the way she smells.

I open the thick door to the outside, the freezing cold air hitting me as I take my first step.

I approach her. Her straightened hair is blowing slightly in the wind, beanie on top. I take a moment to admire the sight of her. She is wearing warm, black leggings, a grey jacket, her beanie, gloves, and an expensive-looking pair of black boots. She looks like a goddamn angel.

She turns around to face me, hearing my quiet footsteps crunching in the snow. She smiles.

"Well, you look stunning." I remind her, as she already must know. She blushes, or what I think is blushing; maybe it's the cold winter air on her soft skin.

"You look cold, Draco." Elora laughs. Damn. That laugh. "We can go inside if you are!"

I quickly bend down and grab a handful of snow and throw it at her. She wipes her face off, surprised. She grabs a ball of the white snow as well and throws it at me, hitting my chest.

"You're gonna regret that." I laugh, chasing her.

She runs around a corner of the school and disappears. I look around and yell, "Elora!"

Suddenly, she pops out from behind a tree and tackles me.

She lays so that she is on top of me, straddling my hips. Her arms are extended next to my ears so she is holding herself up. We both are laughing, enjoying the moment. Quickly, I flip her over so that I'm on top instead. I cock my head to the side, giving her a slight smirk.

I got her.

Elora's POV

"Draco! Get off!" I try vigorously to move my wrists, but he pins them to the ground.

"I told you if you called me that then I would have to punish you." He looks down towards my lips, seemingly eager to kiss me.

He then rolls off of me, laying down by my side. I take his hand, just laying with him, letting the cold flakes hit our faces gently.

I suddenly turn over and grab his face, kissing him passionately. He kisses back almost immediately, snaking his hand around my waist.

He pulls me atop of him, pulling me closer, which leads to him deepening the kiss even more.

Almost like it was planned, we both pull away, out of breath. He smiles, pulling me in again. This time, it's not for a kiss; it's for a hug.

We lay there in silence, me on top of Draco. Just embracing each other, remembering what it is like to be kids again.

————

"Elora!!" I hear a familiar voice yell from across the station.

"Kayla!!" I scream, immediately hugging her and starting to cry.

It's been almost 4 months since I've seen her. She pulls away from the embrace, hands on my shoulders. Her eyes look at my stomach.

"No babies in there, yet?" She giggles. We pick up her bags and apperate back to Hogwarts.

"What the hell, Kayla? No!" I laugh, holding her hand.

She's staying with me at Hogwarts for New Year's. I don't know if I will tell her what has been going on with me and Draco, remembering rule number 3. But, she's my bestfriend so I can tell her... right?