18 - im not helping.

A/N: hi guys! there's going to be another sex scene in the middle to the end of this chapter. I'll mark out the beginning of it and the end of it in bold fonts, like this! enjoy!

p.s: sneak peak for next chapter at the end ;)

Draco's POV

I can't let any of them hurt her, though they want to hurt me. I know Elora will stand in the way of anybody hurting me, but I can't let her.

"Ellie, go. Please go." I beg her, tears forming in both of our eyes.

She looks straight ahead at the pile of darker wizards in front of us. Suddenly, she grasps my hand tightly and we apperate.

Elora's POV

As we apperate away. I begin to realize many things, the fate of reality all hitting me at once.

We will be followed wherever we go, by the Death Eater, and Lucius. We will never be safe or get away from them. They will always get exactly what they want to avenge Voldemort.

We land on soft grass, the wet ground snaps me back into the moment.

Draco is hyperventilating and shaking. Tears are running down his face, angry and hurting horribly. His father has never loved him. By now, my own cheeks are stained with small, fast tears running against my face. I hug him, hoping some sort of comfort comes to him with it. We decide that we need a place to sleep, so we fashion a small house nearby into a useable resting spot for the night.

We snuggle into a twin bed, barely any room for either of us. I lay on top of Draco and look at him, my hands supporting my head. He gives me a puzzled look.

"What?" He asks, stroking my hair back.

I smile and shrug. "Just looking at the most handsome man in the universe."

This earns a low chuckle from him.

"Well, I'm lucky to have the most incredibly gorgeous girl longing at me." He smirks. My cheeks turn a dark pink, yet the blush is invisible to him in the dark house.

I lay my head onto his chest and feel his heart beat. He's nervous and terrified, you could tell. His heart rate is faster than usual, even if he's calmed down. I rest my hand on the skin that's above his heart and it slows down a bit.

"What are you doing?" He asks me, lifting my chin up to face him.

"Trying to slow your heartbeat. It's fast." With this, his heartbeat goes to a normal pace.

The both of us end up falling asleep. Right before I doze away, I hear one last thing from Draco.

"I promise I'll get us out of this. I promise I will. It doesn't matter what happens, as long as you're safe and you stay alive." He whispers, softly so I won't wake up. "Ellie, even if you're asleep, I need to say it." He draws in a deep breath and exhales.

"I love you."

————

In the morning, I wake up before Draco does. I slowly stand, the old wooden floors creaking quietly under my feet. Looking out the window, I see the sun just starting to rise, illuminating the world with a light orange and yellow tint.

I feel a being behind me. It wraps his arms around my waist and placing its chin on my small shoulder. I smile and place my hands on the ones around me.

"Good morning, love." Draco's morning voice is a huge turn-on for me. Even if it's sad, he's still so attractive. I don't know how he does it.

"Hi," I reply, turning to hug him. "How was your sleep?"