14 - never better.

A/N: heyy guys.. so the first bit of this chapter is going to be *spicy* so if you don't like reading sex scenes, please skip to the next bold and italicized part (when the scene ends)

happy reading.<3

*trigger warning: sexual scenes*

Elora's POV

Draco pushes me deeper into the soft mattress, his right hand next to my ear, supporting his body weight.

He pulls away from my lips for a second and looks me up and down, a smirk emitting onto his lips. His hands move to rest on my inner thighs; causing me to shiver with desire and delight.

I unclip my bra and pull it off while Draco pulls off his trousers, leaving one singular layer of clothing on both of us. I can see his dick through his boxers, ready to be released from its jail. He carefully lays me down, with a soft pillow under my head and neck for support.

He slowly kisses my lips, then my neck. Down to my stomach then finally to my thighs. My entire body buzzes with passion as he takes off my laced underwear, finally uncovering my biggest insecurity.

Draco just stares at me for a second, taking the sight of me in. He smiles up at me, then takes off his layer of clothing as well.

Wow, his friend is quite big.

Almost as he can see the nervousness in my face and eyes, he hovers over me and leans down next to my ear.

"You're beautiful, darling." He speaks in a calming tone. "Do you want me to continue?"

I nod and he slowly runs his tip against my entrance, therefore forcing a small moan from my mouth. I slap my hand to cover my mouth, but Draco pulls my small fingers off. He grabs his wand from the bedside table and mumbles a spell.

"There-" he smirks down at me. "Now, nobody will be able to hear you except me."

I nod again and he continues his actions. He gently pushes his cock inside my entrance, making me whine.

Well. There goes my virginity.

He stops and lets me adjust to the new feeling. The pain soon turns into pleasure and he continues, going slowly at first.

Draco eventually goes faster and faster, pounding into my small body. I scream and moan into my hands. He groans and watches me carefully, making sure I'm still okay with it.

"D-Draco..." I whimper, the pressure in my stomach rising as I get closer and closer to my climax.

"What is it, love?" He is still thrusting himself in and out of me, quickly.

"I, I think I'm going to cum!" I scream.

He goes faster and we both release. I feel a burst of warmth plunge into my body, creating a loud moan from Draco. His sweaty body falls next to mine, both breathing heavily and at a fast pace.

———***END OF SEX SCENE***———

Grabbing my hand, the boy reaches over to the bedside table and grabs a small, clean washcloth. He moves down to my area and cleans me up. When he emerges from between my legs, I see blood.

"Oh Merlin, is that mine?" My legs are still shaking.

"Erm, yes. But don't worry, it's completely normal when it's your first time." He steps to the bathroom and rinses the washcloth off, then cleans me even more with the damp one.

"Fuck. It's on the sheets. I-I'm sorry if it's on you, oh my god." I gasp, seeing the blood stain on the white sheet.

"Darling, don't worry. They can be replaced." He warmly smiles at me, handing me a sweatshirt from my closet. He waltzes to the end of the bed to get dressed.