20 - avada kedavra.

A/N: ^^ my favorite song <3 ^^

Hermione Granger's POV

I shake Elora, begging her to wake up. She fell unconscious, the fumes and smoke lining her lungs, unable to let oxygen in.

Harry and Ron sit beside me and her body, yelling for her to open her eyes. Yelling for her to breathe, talk, be alive.

Elora's POV

I hear the trio's voices, but I can't reply. I try to force myself to speak, but something blocks me. All I can see, everywhere, is black. Darkness, the void, just black.

I scream out to anybody, anybody who can hear me. I'm stuck within my own mind, dark with smoke and no light whatsoever.

Panic.

In the distance, far far away, I see a light. A simple spark of white, contrasting itself from the darkness. I force my legs to run to the spot, falling onto my knees when I realize what's before me.

Start of memory.

"Draco!!" I hear a girl laugh, the only thing coming out of her body is giggles, as the blonde boy comes into my view, tickling her.

"St-stop!" She giggles out words between gasps, Draco on top her her.

A mirror is in front of them. I see the scene happening, with my current, dirty self in it. I wasn't there during this scene, yet here I am, observing it completely; invisible and unheard.

Draco stops tickling the girl, but her giggling continues, both of them laughing in perfect harmony. "I'm sorry, love! You asked for it!" He runs his hands through his perfect hair.

The boy looks angelic, fallen from heaven. His body shakes with laughs, the deep sounds filling the air along with the girl's chuckles.

"I didn't ask for anything! You're the one who basically tackled me in the hall and dragged me up here, just to tickle the living shit out of me!" She covers her face with her hands, further hiding herself from my view.

"I'm sorry, Ellie! It was fun, you got to admit it." Draco puts a hand on her shoulder.

"I guess so," she cups her hands around Draco's neck, and pulls him into a deep, passionate kiss. Love.

The girl, is me.

End of memory.

Elora's POV

I sit straight up, choking on smoke and the soot that laced my lungs, knocking me out before.

"ELORA!" Hermione screams, knocking me over with a hug. We fall back into Harry and Ronald's laps, them joining into the embrace. All of them are crying, relived and shocked. Thankful that I am alive.

Suddenly, a loud voice rips through the air, forcing my hands to cover my ears, the trio doing the same.

"YOU LOVE HER?!" The voice shrieks, students and staff run towards the courtyard.

"He's going to kill him!"

"Is it true?!"

"We have to watch!"