(Old) Number After Eleven: Ray's World

"I can't believe you actually shot your foot

"I can't believe you actually shot your foot." Trina said as Ray laughed, Tori shrugging.

"Ray's a good friend when you're on her good side." She defended, Ray shaking her head as she quieted her laughter.

"I still can't believe you thought it was a real gun." Ray had given Tori a BB gun with plastic pellets instead of metal. "Why would I give you a real gun?"

"Because you-" A sudden beeping sounded from behind Tori and the girls shared a look before turning to the drone flying in front of them, looking at Robbie and Beck.

"I'm gonna go." Ray said as she walked away, kissing Beck on the cheek as she headed to her locker.

"Oh, Ray!"

"Wass crackin?" Ray looked over at Lane as she nudged her locker open and threw her bag in, walking over to him. "Nice to meet you."

"These guys are filming for a new TV show." Lane said as Ray shook their hands. "And I thought you could be the lead."

"Can we call the first episode 'Ray's World'?" She asked, the men nodding. "All right, I'll do it!"

"Hey, what's going on?" Beck asked when he saw Ray talking to the producer, leaning against her.

"These guys are shooting a TV show and I'm the lead." Ray said with a bright smile, Beck smiling a little and kissing the side of her head.

"That's good for you. It'll give you something to do."

"What show are you guys from?" Tori asked as they all ignored Trina.

"A new one called 'The Wood'." The producer said.

"What's 'The Wood'?" Robbie asked them as they continued to ignore Trina.

"It's a reality show about teenagers in Hollywood."

"They're casting in the Black Box after school." Ray informed them. The crowd slowly dispersed until the friends stood there, Ray looking up at Beck. "Will you try out? Please?"

"I'll think about it." Beck said as he pecked her lips, looking over at their other friends.

"Hey, I think my Astro-craft still works!" Robbie said as the drone turned on.

"I thought I killed that thing." Tori whined, thinking about hitting it again.

"I'm gonna....go...." Ray said before hurriedly leaving, hearing Robbie fall down just as she turned the corner. "Instincts always right."

"Up next, Ray!" The producer said, waving her off. "You're in."

"VIP fast pass boyyyyy!" Ray said as she flipped her hair, moving to stand with Beck again. Pretty soon, it was Beck's turn.

"-and so, then I realized acting is not about acting. It's about letting the emotions inside of you come out and represent moments-"

"Are you dating anyone?"