(Old) Fourteen: Ray Never Sweats

Skipping 'Wok Star' because Ray can literally solve Jade's problem by investing in her play.

"Hey gu-ew. You're sweating." Ray had just walked up to the table when Beck had latched on to her, sighing as her cool skin met his warm cheek. Her friends basically latched on to her, Tori looking at them in confusion.

"Aren't you guys hot?"

"I'm basically an ice pack to them." Ray said, freeing one of her arms for Tori. "Whenever it's hot my skin is cold."

"Is that why you don't sweat?" Tori asked as she held on to her arm, feeling herself start to cool down.

"Eh, part of the reason. It makes me feel dirty, so I try to avoid anything to make me sweat too much." She explained as Jade came over and sat at the table.

"Robbie, are you done with that water? Yeah, okay, thanks." Jade said as she took Robbie's water, drinking some of it. Tori turned and looked at Jade, squinting. "What?"

"You're not sweating either!" She said as she touched all over Jade's face and neck.

"Having fun there?"

"How can you not be sweating?" Tori asked as she returned to Ray's arm.

"I don't sweat."

"Everyone sweats."

"Not me or Jade." Ray reminded her, lifting the bottom of her shirt more so Beck could cool down more.

"They never sweat." Robbie said.

"What do you mean she never sweats?" Tori asked, now referring to Jade.

"Sweating is gross so I don't do it." Jade explained to her.

"So what, you guys are cold-blooded?" Tori asked semi sarcastically.

"Jade? Cold-blooded? Hmmm. What a surprise." Rex said, Jade opening a bottle of sunscreen and squirting it on his eye. "The witch got sunscreen in my eye! Help me, Rob!"

"Aw man." Robbie said when he had to give up his spot on Ray to clean Rex's face. "It's okay, don't fret. There you go."

"Oh, now my face is gonna tan unevenly."

"What's up amigos and amigas." Andre greeted as he walked over to the group, Ray offering up her other arm. "Yes please!"

"What's all that money for?" Cat asked when she spotted the cash he was holding.

"Me. I set up a kiddie pool over there and I'm charging people five bucks for five minutes." Andre said before raising his head from Ray's arm and looking at the kiddie pool. "Sinjin! You got three more minutes!"

"Okay!" Sinjin called back before splashing in the water.

"This is the first time Beck hasn't said anything about your outfit." Cat said, Ray laughing. She had on pastel blue biker shorts and a pastel purple snug tank top, her hair up in a bun while she had on top-matching heels.