I don't feel good

suga POV

Today we were practicing as usual, but the energy of Hinata and Kageyama was not as usual.

I went to class. We have a lot of work in the second semester.

"Prepare this project that I entrusted to each of you with the date that I said," the teacher said and the bell rang.

"What a lot of projects. I did not think it would be so much. How can we do such a difficult project with these competitions and the club?" I said.

"We can go to each other's house. It's not hard. Not the first time. What happened?" Daichi said

"No. I have a lot of stress for the team." I said.

"Stress for what?" Daichi said.

"I do not know," I said and smiled.

"When do we start the project?" Daichi said.

"Whenever you are comfortable. When should we go home? Me or you? Do you want to come to my house?" I said.

"If it is possible"

After school, Daichi and I went to my house.

"Suga."

"Mmm?"

"Has anyone ever expressed interest in you?"

"What?" I said in surprise.

"Has anyone ever said I love you?"

" no why?" This was the first time he had said such a thing to me during the years I spent with Daichi. Honestly, I do not feel good about this question at all.

"Michimiya said something like that today and I do not know how I should react," Daichi said.

It was very strange. No one has said such a thing in the few years we have been together, and I do not like that.

"Well, how do you feel? I can not say what to do," I said.

"You mean, like, yes?" Daichi said

" what do you mean?" I said in surprise.

"What about you?"

"What do you have for me?"

"First you have to get a girlfriend."

"WHAT? Are you CRAZY Daichi? Why are we talking about this now? I can not say what you do. This is your future and you have to decide for yourself."
And after this conversation, silence reigned.

"Hey. Why does everyone call you and me karasuno's parents?" I said.

"I don't know, I never thought of It. Maybe I'm Karasuno's father because I'm the captain."

"You mean, I'm the mother of Karasuno 's team ?! What do u mean! Why?"

"Maybe because you encourage the guys. You say great things. I don't know."

"Why am I mother and you father? Why aren't we both fathers?" I said and

Daiichi took another aim and hit me with his elbow.

"What are you saying suga?" Daichi said and laughed.

"What? I did not say anything bad. What did you think?"

"Nothing. Let's continue the project." Daichi said.

We ended that day with a laugh

tomorrow

Daichi and I went to school together. I was very sleepy and I told Daichi that I was going to wash my face.

I washed my face and walked past the girls' bathroom, I heard something.

"Michimiya, don't worry at all, why should this happen?" Michimiya was crying and one of the girls told her.

"You should not lower your guard. If those two are in a relationship, you should ruin that relationship."

"Sugawara is his friend too." Michimiya said

She is talking about me. Why me?

"Are you sure at all?" Said a girl.

"Yes, I'm sure there is no doubt. They went to each other's house yesterday. They are with each other every time i see them. The relationship between the two is very serious," Michimiya cried.

She means .....
ME AND DAICHI?!!!

I got out of there quickly.

"Where have you been? How long has it been!" Daichi said and I sat down.

"The class is starting." Daichi said.

What were they saying !? what does it mean? Why should they think like that?

I did not go to class at all and then I went to the club.

"suga. Why didn't you tell me to go together?" Daichi said

"I'm sorry," I said, and I really didn't notice.

I did not do well in the club and I did not feel well because of what the girls and Michimiya said.

In the club, I was just wasting energy.

"Sugawara u okay?" Kiyoko said.

"Yeah. Well. Why should I be bad?" I said.

"If I want to say you're not good at all. Tell me if there is anything."

" I do not know"

I was not aware again and I went home myself.
It was morning and I went to school myself and Daichi suddenly took my hand.

"suga please. Wait a minute."

"Yes?" I said in surprise.

"Are u ok? Why are you avoiding me? Do you have a problem with me?" Daichi said.

"No. Nothing happened. What do you mean?" I said and laughed.

"So why have you been like this since yesterday?"

"Oh. I don't know. I was a little sick yesterday and it made me go home sooner. I'm sorry," I said.

As we approached the school door, we saw Michimiya.

"Michimiya. How are you? Yesterday I wanted to -" Daichi said and Michimiya looked at me badly.

"Excuse me," Michimiya said and ran.

" what happened?" Daichi said.

"Don't ask me," I said and ran.

"Ehh suga. WAIT." I could not say what happened.

"Can I talk to you?" Michimiya said.

"Why?" I said.

"I had a question. That you and Daichi_san are in a relationship?
I do not care because you should not lower your guard because ... because I love Daichi_san and this interest is more than your interest. But I did not think Daichi chose you .I get a lot of ticks like this, and I didn't think Daichi tasted so bad," Michimiya said, and I stopped her.

"Wait a minute. What are you talking about? What do you mean Daichi does not have good taste? Are you insulting me now? I heard that you expressed interest in Daichi, but you should not judge by appearance."

"Are you his boyfriend?"

I did not know what to say and angrily said, "Yes, I am his boyfriend and it has nothing to do with you."

Michimiya beat me and said, " SHUT UP U BITCH GAY BOY . GO GET LOST. YOU'RE VERY RUDE."

who is saying that?!

Michimiya shouted so that everyone was looking at me and staring. I thought he had come to Daichi and Michimiya to talk to Daichi, but I did something again because I was so angry. Michimiya was looking at me and Daichi, I grabbed Daichi's neck and ....

___________________
To be continue...