Chapter 6

Since it's yamaguchi's birthday i had to post a chapter cause why not. i'm sorry if this is a bad chapter i'll post another chapter tomorrow okay enjoyyyy <333

"are you guys ready to lose to a girl!" you said opening the door to the gym

everyone's eyes turned to you and they just laughed

"Let's start"

time skip~

you were now put into teams you were in a team with tsukki which made yamaguchi jealous. we won the serve and everyone begged you to serve the ball. they wanted to see your killer serve.

"fine" you say grabbing the ball and walking to the line.

you threw it up and hit it as hard as you could and it hit the ground before anyone could notice.

"sis you need to tell us where you learned how to serve like that" your brother said knowing that no one in the family can serve like you.

"i have my ways" you said walking back to the line to sever again

"please" they begged but you still didn't want to tell them

"maybe i'll tell you later on..." you said serving it once more (hint he likes milk bread -3-)

"HEY DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO GO EASY ON THEM" you brother yelled

"fine" you did an underhand serve so it would be easier for them

"they made it back over and kageyama setting it to me and i spiked it

"SHIT YAMAGUCHI WATCH OUT" you yelled as it came flying at yams

yamaguchi's pov:

I couldn't keep my eyes off her. i really liked her that's why i went outside to go find her earlier. I made up some silly excuse about getting fresh air when in reality I just wanted to go see her. When we were told to walk back and she told me to go without her I got sad. but then

"BOOM"

"SHIT YAMAGUCHI WATCH OUT"

it was too late,you fell to the ground after the ball hit you on the head luckily it didn't hit your nose or that would have been a bloody mess.

(y/n) ran up to you scared out of her mind. she yelled at kiyoko to get an ice pack and she pulled me closer to her then proceeded to put my head on her lap. she had pulled us to the side of the court so that the boys could continue with the scrimmage.

the only thing you could see was her hovering over you. All you could think about was how cute she looked all concerned for you.

After a while kiyoko came back with the ice (y/n) asked for and she placed it on my forehead. You tried to take the ice from her but she insisted on holding it. When you finally had the strength to move a little you took the ice from (y/n) and held it. You were still on (y/n)'s lap but she didn't mind.

You gave her a small smile and she smiled back

(y/n) pov~

Yam's smiled at me and i smiled back

I didn't realize how cute Yam's was until now. Maybe it's because we don't hang out a lot but who knows. He was still laying on my lap but I actually didn't really mind. He was resting on my lap while I just stroked his hair, it was surprisingly really soft. He closed his eyes and I think he fell asleep for a second. When he fell asleep I smiled and started to blush 'am i falling for Yamaguchi?'

Tsukki's pov:

When yam's got hit with the ball i was gonna to go over there to help him up but (y/n) had already gone to help him. She layed yam's head on her lap which made me really jealous. I wanted to be the one laying my head on her lap but I wasn't.

For the rest of the scrimmage I wasn't the best on the court. I kept missing the blocks and couldn't hit the ball. I was more focused on (y/n) and yam's. They were still on the side of the gym and yam's was still in her lap. I noticed he had fallen asleep and (y/n) was blushing. 'Why do i feel this way?'

"Great work today guys we will continue working on drills before our game with nekoma" coach ukai said.

"Yes Coach!"

OKAY THIS PROBABLY IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER NOT GONNA LIE ALSO DONT FORGOT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YAMS CAUSE I LOVE HIM SM AND YK WHAT JUST ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY LOVE YALL AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY <3 (sorry i just like typing in all caps lmaoo)