chapter 13

almost done with this book❣️ anyway enjoy :)

"if i win this point..we go on a date"

"HUH"

"you heard me" yamaguchi walked onto the court and started preparing to serve.

he told a deep breathe and turned to you, he smiled.. 'i cant watch this is gonna be bad' as you covered your eyes to your surprise yams actually got it over.

"and karasuno wins the scrimmage teams please line up"

after the teams told each other good game you walked over to oikawa to catch up with him. he was still the same cocky boy you knew a long time ago.

"so how was life in the US?"

"eh didn't really have any friends i'm just glad i'm back in japan i like it better here" oikawa stopped and turned to you

"what do you mean? you were on an amazing team back in the US plus i used to always see you on the news you had a good life there y/n"

"correction 'teams" but yeah that's one thing i miss but i like it here i don't have to worry about moving anymore, don't have to hide from reporters i can just relax and be free you know " you said goodbye to oikawas team and they headed back to their school.

everyone had started heading home so it was basically only you left to clean up the rest of the gym. you really didn't mind besides everyone must be exhausted from today so it was the least you could do. this time you weren't gonna make the same mistake of singing your literal heart out since the little incident that happened last time so you just cleaned in silence.

"so about that date" yamaguchi said as he leaned on the wall behind you

"WHAT THE- i mean a bet is a bet so yea let's go on a date" you never really knew yamaguchi could be so ambitious usually he was more um how do i put this..honestly i don't know but you know what i mean.(i hope)

"since tomorrow is saturday i'll pick you up from your house and take you to our date"

"okay but what are we even going to be doing?"

"don't worry you'll know once we get there" he said smiling

"your scaring me.."you started to back up

"don't get any dirty thoughts nasty.." yamaguchi said with a disgusted face making you laugh

"finish up y/n then i'll walk you home"

• • •

bro idk if i wanna end this book :( i had fun writing it this past year but i guess the book has to come to an end. after this next chapter i'll post the epilogue and that will be the end of remember me :) thank you to the people that actually enjoy this book and don't forget to vote :))