chapter 9

did you really think i was gonna break my promise ofc i was gonna post another chapter before the end of this month🙄 sorry this chapter is a little short tho i have writers block. i think i know how i'm gonna end this book so hopefully i finish this book soon anyway hope you enjoy

"TSUKII I SWEAR THIS IS ALL A MISS UNDERSTANDING" yamaguchi says while trying to run after tsukki.

tsukki was trying to walk as fast as he could from yams but yams grabbed onto his shoulder somehow.

"why do you think i care about you and y/n's secret love life it's not like i'm in LOVE with her or something"
well he was but it's not like he would admit it.

"i swear to god tsukki it was an accident also you seemed really upset about it so i want to make things clear"

y/n's pov:

'WTF JUST HAPPENED-'

one second you were cleaning the gym the next you were kissing yamaguchi. though it was only an accident that's all you thought of for the rest of the evening. 'why cant i get him out of my head it's not like i like him- unless i do- NO NO NO i'm not crushing over some boy i barely know' little did you know you did know him you may not remember now but someday in the future.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

it was the next day of school. things were very awkward between the three of you. yams and tsukki could not make eye contact whatsoever and whenever you make eye contact with yams you both become a blushing mess.

class is finally over, it's now break time and the volleyball team is hanging out on the roof. you were messing with noya and talking with the other guys when

"hey y/n can i um talk to you....privately i mean"

HA LEFT YOU ON ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER😩 who did you think asked to talk to y/n privately? welp find out in the next chapter (when i decide to finally post it😀)