Chapter 7 ;)

Hello cuties and welcome back :D

This is the last chapter that i made from my drafts so i guess i have to start writing this story again but that fine i'm actually starting to like where this story is going :)

but anyway here is chapter 7 i hope you enjoy :D

It's been a week since that whole accident with yam's happened.you finally started school at karasuno and you're in the same classes as yams and tsukki which is great cause u didn't have any other friends. The practice game against nekoma is tomorrow and you're so excited. you used to go to there games with your grandpa since he was the coach back then. and when you found out they had the same coach and you couldn't wait to see him again.

time skip to the next day~

"(y/n) let's go we have to meet up with the boys at school"

"but it's a saturdayyyyyyy" you whined

"okay fine if you don't want to see nekoma i'm leaving" before your brother could close your door you were changed and ready to leave.

your brother was shocked at how fast you changed. you wore your hair down, shorts, a crop top and an oversized hoodie over it so your brother wouldn't get mad. you were still very sleepy considering how fast you changed.

"what are you standing there for? let's gooooo" you say pulling your brother's arm in a hurry.

tiny time skip~

We finally made it to the bus and I sat in the front with kiyoko. all the boys were fighting over who got to sit next to you so you just decided to go sit next to someone else.

"wow there still fighting over who gets to sit next to you" kiyoko said looking outside the bus at all the boys fighting

"give them time they'll notice i'm already in the bus eventually" you snickered

your brother finally calmed them down and they sat down. you put your earbuds in and started listening to kpop since you loved kpop especially bts (if you couldn't tell yes i am an army lmaoo) and fell asleep with your head on the window.

when you woke up we were at nekoma. You were one of the first people to get out of the bus. The boys volleyball team was outside to say hello. You were still half asleep until you looked up and saw your old friends.

"KUROO! KENMA!"

the duo turned around and their eyes lit up. Kuroo opened his arms for you to jump into them.

"Kitten it's been so long how have you been?"

"wow still calling me kitten huh?"

you knew kenma and kuroo since you were very young when you moved the first time you became neighbors with kuroo and would always hang out with him and kenma. but of course you had to move away. you and kenma became video game buddies and that's how all of you guys stayed in touch.

"hey kenma"

Kenma looked up from his game and gave a little head nod and smile before returning to his game. I know he misses me but just choose not to show it.

"let's head inside so we can all stretch"

"okay"

we all headed inside and you spotted nekomas coach and gave him a hug and started catching up with him and telling his all about your adventures