Chapter 5: Cornered

Akaashi was frozen in place.

The words resonated through his mind:

Would you mind if I got in with you?

If I got in with you?

with YOU?

Suddenly Akaashi realized that he still hadn't answered. Sure, he had wanted to something like this with Bokuto for a long time, but when he actually asked.. well it had taken him by surprise to say the least.

"Um, sure B-Bokuto San.."

Bokuto didn't hesitate. He quickly slipped out of his clothes and threw them in the corner on top of Akaashi's discarded clothing and swung open the shower door. Akaashi was standing in the corner, his face was extremely red and he was staring at the floor, he couldn't bring himself to look at Bokuto. Bokuto however, was staring straight at Akaashi, taking in every square inch of his body.

He moved swiftly, and with purpose. He placed both of his hands on either side of Akaashi's face and stared him straight in the eyes, inching closer to his face, giving him nowhere else to move. Their eyes locked and Akaashi saw a wild, feral look in Bokuto's golden eyes. A look he had never seen before. He just stared right back into Akaashi's beautiful blue eyes, like a predator examining his prey.

All of a sudden, Bokuto smashed his lips against Akaashi, pushing him even further into the corner. Bokuto nipped at Akaashi's bottom lip, causing the smaller boy to gasp, giving him entrance into his mouth.

He could feel him squirming underneath of him, moaning softly as he continued to deepen the kiss. He broke the kiss suddenly and he heard Akaashi let out a small whine as he pulled away.

Akaashi was shaking, feeling like he might collapse. Only now, did Bokuto realize what he had done, looking at Akaashi, all disheveled and weak. He stepped back slowly, turning away from Akaashi's quivering body. He couldn't stand the sight of him because it drove him crazy- It was taking everything he had to not fuck him senseless right then and there, but- he couldn't. This was wrong. He felt guilty for having taken advantage of Akaashi's situation, but as he reached for the foggy shower door, he felt Akaashi's thin fingers interlock around his stomach from behind.

"Bokuto.."

His voice was quiet and cool.

Bokuto could feel shivers down his spine as Akaashi used one of his hands to slowly trace his finger down Bokuto's back.

"Surely, you don't plan to leave like that-" Akaashi whispered, gesturing to Bokuto's half hard length.

Bokuto turned toward Akaashi, trying to think of some rebuttal, but before he had the chance to say anything, Akaashi used what little strength he had left in him to push Bokuto in the same corner he had just been in.

"w-whAT ARE YOU DOING??"

Bokuto's face was turning redder by the second, as Akaashi knelt down, slowly tracing his finger down Bokuto's muscular chest and stomach.

"A-Akaashi?"

He didn't respond. He just looked up at Bokuto, his piercing gaze filled with lust as he slowly licked a stripe from the base to the tip of Bokuto's dick.

"Ngh-" Bokuto was trying to hold back a stifled moan. Akaashi slowly wrapped his lips around Bokuto's tip, swirling his tongue, driving Bokuto crazy.

"A-Akaashi.. S-stop- ngh!"

Akaashi just took Bokuto even deeper into his warm, wet mouth.

"AKAASHI- Y-YOU AREN'T IN YOUR RIGHT MIND! I- AH- C-CAN'T LET YOU DO THIS!"

Akaashi simply lifted his head and replied, "Bokuto.. This isn't just some drunken impulse. I've wanted to do this for years."

Before he could reply, he could feel his entire length down Akaashi's throat, as he bobbed his head faster and faster, he could feel the heat pooling in his stomach, pushing him closer and closer until he could hardly stand it.

"A-Akaashi, stop now!"

He didn't listen.

"Akaashi- before I- Mmm"

When he still didn't listen, he tried to pull his head off himself unsuccessfully. All of a sudden he saw Akaashi's entire body jolt before pulling off of Bokuto's member with a light pop.

Akaashi looked up at Bokuto apologetically. "B-Bokuto.. I came."

Bokuto froze. How was Akaashi able to cum just by sucking ME off?? I didn't see him touching himself.. Then again I was a little DISTRACTED...

He was pulled from his thoughts abruptly as he felt his entire length down Akaashi's throat once again, causing him to cum almost immediately.

"A-AKAASHI I DIDN'T MEAN TOO- NOT IN YOUR-" Akaashi simply swallowed and licked his lips before stepping out of the shower like nothing had happened, leaving poor Bokuto There in shock. Bokuto watched as he walked away, still in shock. He was surprised Akaashi hadn't just collapsed having just cum, and being quite drunk too- but it seems he had thought too soon, as he heard a loud thud in his bedroom.

He quickly wrapped a towel around his waist and stumbled into the room to see Akaashi with his head against a chair, fast asleep, still wearing no clothes. Bokuto, no longer flustered by this (at least not as much as before), scooped him up and placed him on the bed, helping him into one of his hoodies which, of course, was way too big for him, and some gray track pants that were so big, they slid off his waist a bit every time he moved.

He was so utterly adorable- even after what had just happened in the shower.. which just made Bokuto even sadder to think that Akaashi probably wouldn't even remember their interactions that night in the morning. 

Word count: 935