Chapter 16: Responsibility

"Hmm.. maybe it'd be easier to just take a bath.." 

Akaashi looked up at him with a confused look on his face. 

"I-I just mean since it would be hard for you to clean yourself s-since you can't even stand on your own.." 

"Well that's what I got you for. It's your fault I'm like this in the first place- so take responsibility." Bokuto's face turned extremely red. "I-I didn't mean it like that!" 

"Ha- I know.. You're just too adorable.." Bokuto placed his head on Akaashi's shoulder trying to hide his face, but he was still supporting most of Akaashi's weight. 

"Hey Akaashi, why does your skin always feel so cold?" 

"Huh? Do I? I don't really know.. I never really feel cold though." 

"Yeah, yesterday you kept talking about how hot you were but your skin felt so cold.. Anyway, you wanna shower?" 

"Yeah.." When Akaashi tried to take a step toward the shower, his legs felt weak and sore and he almost tripped over his own feet. He's walking just like when he was drunk- did I really go THAT hard?? 

Bokuto just tried to support Akaashi's weight a bit more. When they turned the shower on, the sound and feeling of the water hitting their skin was eerily familiar to both of them. Akaashi just stood there a bit dazed for a second. He could feel the events of the night before coming back to him. He wrapped his arms around Bokuto burying his face in his shoulder, not even noticing that Bokuto had also been quiet for some time. 

"I'm sorry.." 

"A-Akaashi, what are you apologizing for?" 

"I just can't imagine how- I mean.. Last night when I.. It was wrong for me to- What I did to you was-" 

"Akaashi, don't apologize please." Akaashi looked up at Bokuto. His voice sounded strained. He was looking to the side, refusing to meet Akaashi's eyes, and his face looked extremely red. Akaashi noticed that he had been pressing very hard against Bokuto, when he felt something poking him.

 "Uh, Bokuto- are you.." The larger boy lifted his hands to cover his face in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry.. I know we just did it.. Twice.." 

"N-no! It's my fault! I was pressing against you.. I c-can fix it-" 

"I- A-AKAASHI Y-YOU DON'T HAVE TO-" 

"B-but.. don't you want it?" They were both equally embarrassed- even though this was nothing new to them. 

"W-well.. I never said I didn't want it.." Akaashi smiled and pressed a soft kiss to Bokuto's lips. His legs still felt weak so he wrapped his arms around Bokuto's torso as he began to slowly lower himself down, until he was kneeling on the shower floor. He smiled up at Bokuto, who was biting his lip, watching Akaashi's every move. 

"..feels oddly familiar doesn't it?" They both laughed quietly. Bokuto was already half hard from Akaashi pressing against him and thinking about the events of last night- what had happened right here in this very shower. Akaashi began to kiss Bokuto's upper thighs, and sucked leaving light marks but not very noticeable.. He would be too embarrassed to do that. 

Although Akaashi knew what  to do, he didn't know exactly how  to do it. He would frequently overthink things, making them too complicated than they needed to be.. This is why it was so much easier when he was drunk. 

He nervously began to lick around Bokuto's shaft, teasing him for a bit. He began to take the tip into his mouth slowly, as he heard Bokuto's breathing quickening. He began to take him further into his mouth so it was still comfortable for him. 

It was definitely different from when he was drunk- he was able to focus on what happened around him. He was able to see Bokuto's reactions- the things he liked, the way his breathing changed, what made him react the most- all stuff he didn't notice before. He began to bob his head taking Bokuto deeper each time. Bokuto reached down, running his hands through Akaashi's wet hair, and gripping onto it, but not hard. This time, he would let Akaashi have control. 

.

.

.

Before I go, you should check out @Karmas_AHoe and their story, The Beautiful Sin, which I instantly fell in love with omg. Basically, it is like a fantasy Bokuaka story with angels and demons and a bunch of the other Haikyuu characters and ships as well (but mainly Bokuaka). I have to say, this story deserves more attention than it gets. They currently have 63 reads, but with the beautiful writing and creativity, I think it could easily get into the hundreds very quickly. I hope you will all take the time to check it out because if I am being one hundred percent honest, they write better than me. Ngl, idk why this has more reads so plz plz plz check it out.

(Update: the story currently has over 900 reads and I still think it's amazing)

P.S. this story promotion was something I suggested and posted with their consent and they did not request this. This is my 100% honest opinion.

Word count: 861