Chapter 17: In 24 Hours

Somehow, in less than 24 hours, Akaashi and Bokuto managed to end up in the shower together twice, while Akaashi sucked Bokuto off, the only difference being Akaashi's sobriety. 

"A-Akaashi, I th-think I'm close." Akaashi just made a, Mhm, sound, sending vibrations through Bokuto's body. He gripped Akaashi's hair a bit tighter as he sped up, eventually hitting the back of his throat. 

Bokuto was reaching his limit and Akaashi could tell but he just kept going until he felt Bokuto's entire body jolt before releasing in Akaashi's mouth. He pulled off of Bokuto and swallowed. He looked up at the larger man gazing down on him. He felt so small. Bokuto grabbed Akaashi's arms and lifted him up to his feet again. He pressed a gentle kiss to Akaashi's lips and they finished up the shower. 

.

.

.

After their shower, they got dressed and Bokuto insisted that Akaashi wore his biggest hoodie so he wouldn't be cold. He carried him downstairs, which Akaashi found a bit over dramatic since he was already starting to feel better, however, now his throat hurt a bit. He set him on the couch and Akaashi turned on the TV to some random sports channel, but he wasn't really paying attention to what was on. Bokuto walked over to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat? It's already past noon." 

"Anything is fine, I'm not really that hungry anyway." Bokuto knew his cooking was terrible, so he just decided to see if he had anything he could make easily. 

"Uh, would you be fine with some instant ramen or something? I don't really know how to make much else.." 

"Yeah, that'd be good." Akaashi said with a smile. He then closed his eyes and laid down on the couch. He was exhausted after everything he and Bokuto did. He listened to Bokuto fumbling in the kitchen. He wanted to laugh at his incompetence as he heard the water boil over, but he thought it might make Bokuto feel bad, and he was already going through all of this trouble to make Akaashi food, so he just sat and listened. 

"SHIT!" Akaashi sprung up 

"Bokuto! Are you okay? What happened?" He saw Bokuto standing in the kitchen holding his finger. 

"Stupid fucking pot.." He had just burnt his finger a little bit but he was acting like a child. 

"Pfft- Bokuto come here." He walked over to Akaashi and leaned over the couch so he could see his finger. 

"You're fine, it's just a minor burn. Just put a cold towel on it or something." Then he kissed Bokuto's finger and turned back to the TV. 

"Awww Akaashi!" Bokuto jumped over the couch and wrapped Akaashi in a hug. "I think you must be magic, because it feels better now!" Akaashi smiled. 

"Well you should still put something cold on it so it doesn't get worse." He pressed a kiss to Bokuto's cheek. "Now go check on the food before it boils over again!" 

"Okay, Okay!" He ran back to the kitchen sliding across the floor on his socks. He's such a dork.. My favorite dork in the world. 

Word count: 530