Chapter 8: Don't Say No

"Don't say no to me Bokuto San."

Akaashi was now steadily grinding against him.

Bokuto froze- words could not describe how much he longed to destroy the boy underneath him, but- there was no way he could do anything to Akaashi in this state. He was clearly still drunk.. but- not as much as before.

Bokuto pulled away from Akaashi, breaking through the lock he'd made around his waist. No matter what happened Bokuto would always have his strength.

Now, a bit frustrated with Akaashi, he turned on his side facing away from Akaashi, switched off the light, and closed his eyes.

"Go to sleep."

"But Bokutoooo-"

"No! Akaashi. I can't. You aren't in your right mind and it would be wrong to.. t-take advantage of you like this.."

Hearing this made Akaashi oddly happy.. Bokuto thought about him first.. despite his own desires- although he was still frustrated that he couldn't have Bokuto right then and there.

"Nooo I swear I'm in my right mind!!"

Bokuto thought for a minute.

"Akaashi- I swear, that one day, I will make you mine and I will take you all the way-"

He paused for a moment, taking a deep breath before turning back to Akaashi.

"but.. just not tonight.. Now go to sleep! It's almost 4 am."

Akaashi had also been tired- but not wanting to admit it, he just laid back down silently, and listened to Bokuto's steady breathing,not realizing that Bokuto was doing the same. They were both quite uncomfortable, Bokuto's- situation making sleep a bit more difficult, but he dreadied what might happen if Akaashi saw him going to the bathroom. They both laid there, silently, until eventually they both fell asleep.

.

.

.

He didn't know how long he had been lying there before he fell asleep, but the next thing he remembered was the sunlight hitting his face through a small crack in the blinds.

His head was pounding and he couldn't remember much from the previous night.. He did however recognize Bokuto's bedroom and immediately felt safe.

He reached over to the other side of the bed only to find a cold empty pillow. He lifted his head to see where Bokuto went- he saw the bedroom door was slightly cracked and he could hear water running from the kitchen.

He got up to find his friend, not noticing his attire until his pants were nearly slipping off his waist. They were way too big to be his- and he noticed the familiar hoodie he was wearing too-

It was Bokuto's favorite hoodie he had gotten last year at a volleyball tournament- he almost never wore it out because it was his favorite and he didn't want to risk getting it dirty- at least not since a few months ago when he had gotten mud all over it after falling down a hill-

he had sprained his ankle but was still more worried about his hoodie..

But why would he let Akaashi wear it? And furthermore- where had Akaashi's clothes gone? Was he even wearing underwear under this? He didn't even want to know.

Akaashi went to the bathroom to check his face in the mirror- he felt unusually tired but as soon as he looked in the mirror, all he could focus on were the large purple marks all the way down his neck...

Word count: 563