Chapter 14: All the Way

Beg?

Akaashi remained silent. 

"Okay I'll stop then." Bokuto stated bluntly, quickly pulling all three fingers out of Akaashi causing him to gasp. 

"Ah- Wait! P-please.." 

"Please what?" 

"P-please.. give me your dick, not just your fingers.. I w-want to feel your dick inside of me. I want you to f-fuck me.." 

Bokuto smirked, and although he wanted nothing more than to destroy the boy beneath him, he thought he'd make him wait a little longer.

"I'm sorry I can't hear you." He teased. 

"Ngh- p-please, I really, really want you!" Akaashi pleaded, shaking his hips desperately, begging for more friction.

"Hmmm.. alright, I suppose since you begged like a slut, I can do that." A sinister grin appeared on Bokuto's face as he inched closer to Akaashi. He then, without warning, grabbed both of his legs, and placed his ankles on his shoulders, pumping his own length for a moment with whatever lube was left from his fingers, but completely forgetting about the condoms. 

"You ready?" Akaashi looked up at Bokuto's golden lust-filled eyes and nodded. "Ok tell me if it hurts." Akaashi could feel Bokuto's tip at his entrance. Even just this light contact where their skin was barely touching, made him feel like his body was on fire. Bokuto started to push in slowly while Akaashi managed to stay silent. He was biting his lip so hard, he thought it might bleed. When he got half way in, Bokuto realized how much pain Akaashi was in and stopped. 

"Are you ok? Do you want me to stop?" Bokuto asked worriedly. 

Releasing his voice for the first time since Bokuto had entered him, Akaashi sounded shaky, releasing the sounds of pleasure he had been holding back, which only turned Bokuto on even more. 

"Ah! N-no please! Ngh- K-keep going!"

After hearing this, Bokuto could no longer resist- he slammed into the boy as hard as he could as Akaashi let a scream slip out of his lips.

Bokuto pulled out about halfway before slamming back into Akaashi, hitting his prostate dead on. The pleasure was so overpowering, he hardly felt the pain. 

"NGHH- BOKUTO, YES! RIGHT THERE!" Bokuto kept thrusting into Akaashi's body harder and harder hitting the same spot every time, making Akaashi scream louder and louder. "You're so loud Akaashi, you must be feeling good.. And you're leaking quite a lot too.." Bokuto had managed to keep his voice level, Akaashi on the other hand was a completely different story. He could hardly even speak. 

"NGH- B-Bokuto... I-I'm close- AHH!" He was just barely able to get out. Bokuto stopped his movements and smirked. "What do you want Akaashi?" Bokuto said in a voice Akaashi had never heard before.. It was like a low whisper but with a certain urgency. 

"Please Bokuto! Please cum inside me!" Akaashi was desperate. 

"Of course." Bokuto replied calmly, once again thrusting into him as hard as he could making Akaashi's jaw hang open with no sound as he came all over his and Bokuto's chest. After a few more thrusts Bokuto had reached his climax as well, but he still didn't show any signs of stopping. 

"I-I can't go o-on" Akaashi panted. 

"But I'm not finished- Not yet." Bokuto stated as a fact. He removed the belt on Akaashi's wrists in one swift movement, and flipped him over onto his hands and knees. "I'm still not satisfied.." 

After that, he wasted no time thrusting into the boy. "AGHH!" Akaashi moaned, gripping the bed sheets until his knuckles turned white. Bokuto didn't care anymore, he wanted to break Akaashi so bad he couldn't hold himself back anymore, thrusting himself even deeper. 

"AHHH! T-too d-deep Bo-Bokuto San!"

"Don't worry.. you just won't be able to walk for a while.."

Word count: 629