Chapter 10: What You Can't Remember

"So- you're saying that you- being the genius that you are, asked me, in a drunken state, if you could get in the shower with me?"

The disapproval in Akaashi's voice hurt a bit, but Akaashi was mostly using it as a defense mechanism against the fact that he had allowed Bokuto in the shower with him in the first place. Technically, Bokuto did ask for his consent-

"W-well, when you put it that way it sounds bad.."

"It still doesn't explain all these marks."

"R-right, that happened later."

Oh great- there's a later too.

"So is that all that happened in the shower then?"

Bokuto's face turned extremely red as he looked away from Akaashi nervously.

"No.. In the shower- I don't really know what came over me.. I-I cornered you and kissed you- but then I backed down and tried to leave.."

"Tried?"

Bokuto looked at Akaashi hoping somehow he would remember and he wouldn't have to retell this story, but Akaashi just stared straight back at him curiously, no recollection of what Bokuto was describing.

How could he look so INNOCENT after last night?

"Okay.. Well, before I could leave, you grabbed me and pulled me back, which caught me by surprise.. Which is when you kinda.. uh- s-sucked me off.."

Bokuto's voice was nearly a whisper. He couldn't bring himself to meet Akaashi's horrified look. But he was horrified for a different reason than Bokuto thought.

HOW COULD I FORGET DOING THAT?!

"And it didn't cross your mind to try and STOP me?? You're like three times stronger than me!"

"I WAS IN SHOCK ALRIGHT?"

"BUT YOU STILL GOT OFF ON IT?"

"W-WELL YOU DID TOO!"

Akaashi was taken aback.

Shit.. I let that slip..

"W-what do you mean?"

There was an awkward silence before Bokuto answered.

"Y-you heard what I said.. You came really fast too- before I did. And when you, er- finished me off- you just left and passed out, so I had to dress you and you fell asleep on my bed."

Holy fuck- how drunk was I?"

Akaashi just gestured to his neck again.

"R-right.. While you were asleep you were sleep talking-"

Shit.. I wonder how much he heard..

"And you were s-saying my name, and you were really sweaty and breathing really hard.. So I woke you up- and you looked at me for a second before pulling me down on top of you taking me by surprise.. It started as just kissing but- I got a bit carried away.. And that's how you got all those marks.."

Wow.. very specific..

They both stood there in silence for a moment, both looking at the floor. Akaashi was the first to break the silence when he said with an irritatingly calm voice-

"Go on."

"WHAT? B-but I told you how you got the marks! Why do I need to go on?!"

"I want to know what you did to me Bokuto San."

"I didn't do anything!"

"Are you sure about that?"

Akaashi gave Bokuto a questioning look, making him rethink his answer.

"..yes- I didn't do anything.. But you did."

Word count: 522