Chapter 15: He Knew You Knew

Bokuto continued thrusting in and out ruthlessly while Akaashi screamed in pleasure. 

"G-god Bokuto San- I can't t-take it! I f-feel like I'm gonna- AH! B-BREAK!" 

"Just tell me if you really want to s-stop" 

"No! Don't.. Don't stop- NGH!" As Bokuto's thrusts became sloppier Akaashi could tell that Bokuto was close again, but he was still able to keep up his speed and force. It wasn't long until Bokuto came inside of Akaashi for the second time, filling him up. 

"Mmmm- BOKUTO!" The smaller boy screamed, as he came, almost passing out in pleasure. As Bokuto pulled out he could see the white liquid oozing out of Akaashi and onto the bed as they both collapsed, but he didn't care. He'd wash everything later. 

They lied on their sides facing each other. Akaashi was panting desperately for air. He was exhausted, but Bokuto on the other hand could have gone another round, but he was afraid he would be pushing Akaashi too far, especially considering how he was shaking right now. 

"Hey.. you okay?" 

"Y-yea, just.. Gimme a sec to catch my breath- it was just a lot for my f-first time" 

Crap. I forgot to even ask him that.. I mean, it was my first time with a GUY but for me it was still pretty much the same.. but for Akaashi- It must have been completely different.. Bokuto looked away from Akaashi's eyes, embarrassed at his own ignorance. 

"I-I'm sorry.. I didn't even know it was your first time.. shit.." Akaashi reached out and grazed his fingers on Bokuto's cheek. 

"Bokuto San, I knew that you didn't know, and quite honestly, I felt better knowing that you didn't know.. because if you did you would have treated me different.. Even know you are already treating me different, and I just wanted you. No special treatment, no filter, just you." 

Bokuto locked eyes with Akaashi once more, taking his hand in his and saying very seriously, "Akaashi, I-I could have hurt you.. You can tell me anything and if you want something, I'll make it happen. I just wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I hurt you.." You were literally the one who said I won't be able to walk for a while and NOW you are worried about hurting me? Akaashi smiled, holding back a laugh at the thought. "W-what?" Bokuto said, seeing the smirk on Akaashi's face. "It's nothing" he said as he kissed Bokuto on his forehead. Bokuto was like a completely different person. One second he was, well- you know, and the next he was blushing at a kiss on his head. 

"We should probably go shower." Akaashi said looking a bit embarrassed. 

"We?" 

"W-well yea.. And it's not like I can really walk on my own either.." Bokuto laughed as Akaashi pouted at him, but he wasn't really upset. 

"Sorry Akaashi, you're just too cute" 

"I-I'm not trying to be cute!" 

"I'm sorry.. Lets go" Bokuto had tried to say it without smiling but he couldn't help himself. He scooped Akaashi up in his arms and carried him to the bathroom and set him down on his feet. 

"You okay?" 

"Y-yeah" Akaashi said, but he was clearly uncomfortable as he put most of his weight on Bokuto's arm. "Hmm.. maybe it'd be easier to just take a bath.." Akaashi looked up at him with a confused look on his face. "I-I just mean since it would be hard for you to clean yourself s-since you can't even stand on your own.." Bokuto didn't know why he was stuttering so much.. Besides, they already did the most embarrassing thing they could do together, so Akaashi just answered simply, "That's what I got you for. It's your fault I'm like this in the first place- so take responsibility."

Word count: 637