Chapter 7: More Than Just a Kiss

Bokuto's eyes shot open as he immediately straightened up.. Had he heard that right? Surely he misheard him.

He looked over at Akaashi, he was panting in his sleep, sweat dripping down the side of his face.

Bokuto froze.

What is Akaashi dreaming about? Did he really just say my name? What am I supposed to do?!

Bokuto spent a while debating whether or not he should wake him up.

Maybe I should just let him sleep.. He's had a long day... but I don't know how much more of this I can handle myself.."

He sat there lost in his thoughts until another sound broke through Akaashi's lips..

"Bokuto- touch me more.."

Bokuto nearly fell out of bed. At this point he could feel his own body heating up, and his pants surely felt tighter. The sight of Akaashi in his bed, calling out his name, begging for more was simply too much for him.. Even if he wasn't really doing anything to him. He slowly reached over to touch Akaashi's face, placing his fingers gently on his cheek.

He felt Akaashi stir lightly at his touch "Mmm-"

Bokuto quickly pulled away.

There was no way he could let this go on any longer. He stroked Akaashi's face gently until he saw his eyelids fluttering open. Akaashi looked around for a moment before his eyes locked on Bokuto's flushed face. He seemed slightly shocked, but slightly pleased as he stared into Akaashi's deep blue eyes.

Akaashi stared back at him for a moment before recalling his dream, and without warning, he pulled Bokuto on top of him, into a deep, heated kiss.

Bokuto could no longer resist.

He pulled away from Akaashi's lips planting small kisses along his jawline, and down his neck. Akaashi squirmed underneath him, as he sucked and kissed, leaving marks down his body.

"Ngh- Bokuto San!"

This only added even more to Bokuto's desire. Now he would give him a reason to call out his name. Akaashi placed his hands on Bokuto's head, gripping fistfuls of his surprisingly soft gray hair. He heard a low growl in Bokuto's chest as he continued kissing down the smaller boy's neck leaving marks until he reached the small part of his chest which was still exposed from Bokuto's large hoodie.

Akaashi whimpered as Bokuto pulled away,

"Bokuto-"

His voice sounded pleading. Desperate.

He looked down at Akaashi with curiosity to notice he was shaking slightly underneath of him.

"I- I want you to go all the way.."

Akaashi said with a quiet, but lust filled voice.

"A-Akaashi- I don't think I ca-"

he was interrupted by the feeling of Akaashi grinding his hips into Bokuto's half hard erection.

"Don't say no to me Bokuto San,"

Akaashi latched his legs around Bokuto's hips, pulling him even closer than before..

"Ngh- Akaashi don't-"

Akaashi looked up at Bokuto with an evil look in his eyes.

"What's wrong Bokuto San? I know you want to do it too. If not with your voice, you already told me with your body." 

Word count: 512