seventy four

i sighed, looking down at the pill in my hand. i had said i was done, but this was for peter. he was starting school now, and i'd heard what those kids had said about him. this was for him.

i swallowed the pill quickly, draco nodding at me as i did say. it had taken a lot of convincing to get him to agree to this, but i think he knew there was no stopping me. we walked to the common room together, and i smiled to myself as i saw peter, fast asleep on the couch and snoring. he'd clearly made himself at home already. he'd even been given his own private dorms, on account of him being so much older than us, incase he was some kind of nonce.

i sighed, kneeling gingerly on the floor beside him and touching his face, feeling the buzz flow through my fingers. i kept my eyes open for once, watching as the disfigured smile transformed back into the recognisable face from my dreams. he did look a lot like our dad. i finished, standing up and taking draco's hand. i didn't want to wake him, he could see it for himself when he woke up. i was surprised that i only felt slightly dizzy, but i suppose after healing emma this amount of power felt like nothing.

-

me and draco were in my dorm when he found us, playing uno and drinking hot chocolate. peter burst in, pointing at me. 'MY FACE' he yelled, 'YOU'.
'sorry?' i grinned 'english please?'
'I DONT KNOW WHETHER TO HUG YOU OR KILL YOU. YOU LITTLE SHIT. YOU LOVELY LITTLE SHIT'. i laughed, opening my arms and allowing him to rugby tackle me into a hug. i reached out, pulling draco in too. 'argh' draco shrieked 'you've spilt hot chocolate all over the bed'. me and peter snorted with laughter, ignoring his complaints. 'you like it?' i asked 'really?'
'do i like it?' he exclaimed 'i look human again. i look like ME. do you know what it's been like? i've not spoken to a girl in YEARS. the ladies will be all OVER ME'. me and draco paused, looking at him. 'not at school' he said quickly 'i'm not a pedophile'. i laughed again, shaking my head. 'thank you' he smiled 'easily the best half sister ever. they should make you a trophy'.
'do i have one arm and one leg? am i missing half my head? i'm your full sister dummy. same mum or not. family is more than just genetics'.
'you know little sister, you're pretty wise'.
'you've told me that before. i think it hurts more everytime you say it' i smirked.
'it does' he grinned, causing draco to laugh 'it definitely does'.
'she's a complete smarty pants' draco nodded 'you get used to it'. i elbowed them both in the ribs, flopping back onto the bed and giggling.