WHAT THE!!!

After Lucio left the room I cleaned up the mess he made as well as my own. His house is huge but I easily found his kitchen. After cleaning up Lucio's tossed food and broken dish I decided to give myself a tour of his place.

In every room there's a surveillance camera so I know that I'm being watched. The kitchen and dining room are very close to each other, just a door separating them. The kitchen however looks like a kitchen you would find at the back of an expensive restaurant. Stainless steel appliances and kitchen utensils, granite counter tops etc. The kitchen has two ovens plus a traditional Italian pizza oven at the side. Lucio must really like pizza to have his own pizza oven in his kitchen.

In the kitchen, there's a glass door that allows me to see the back yard and I'm in awe. I can see a massive deck with outdoor furniture and a large pool and hot tub. The landscape is also amazing. Lucio's back yard got an amazing view of mountains and valleys. Lucio's home looks like something you would see on HGTV but exclusively for millionaires.

I continued my tour and made my way to the living room area. Back home in a traditional living room you would find a television set at least but in Lucio's living room there is none. How can someone live without television? Maybe he has one in his bedroom.

I wonder where he stormed off too but most importantly I hope I'm not in trouble.

I miss my family so much. I know they're not okay without me. I was the only girl of five kids plus I was the last born which meant that I was the center of attention. My parents loved me and my brothers adored their baby sister. I couldn't imagine life without them and now I'm actually living it. I found myself crying again. I wish that night had never happened. The night my freedom got stolen.

I decided to end my tour and head back to the room that was given to me. I can't even call it my room because my room is back in my apartment off campus and in my parents' home. This situation is extremely overwhelming I need to call it a day. I don't know what's next for me but my intention is to stay alive long enough for me to see my family again even though it's for one last time.

LUCIO'S POV

It was so hard listening to what Mya had to go through. I didn't mean to shout at her. I allowed my temper to get the best of me. It's just that I wish I was never brought into this predicament but something about her pushed me to bid on her. It's better for her to be with me instead of those other men. My father warned my uncle to keep us away from his lifestyle and now look what he's done.

I can't just let her go. Even if she somehow got away my uncle would have his men find her and kill her. I won't betray my uncle and hand her over to the authorities. My uncle is a bastard but he's still my uncle. She will have to stay with me, there is no other option.

I've been in my study ever since my outburst, hiding from the fact that I've embarrassed myself in front of Mya. She's already been through enough over the past couple of days and it wouldn't be easy moving forward. I know deep down that I would have to let her go some day. I wish I could let her go now or that this never happened to her or anybody. What angers me the most is the fact that my uncle who claims to have had retired from his mafia days is involved in enslaving women.

I've been drinking in my study for what feels like hours. I don't know how my father could drink a bottle of whiskey and not get drunk. I feel intoxicated and all I had was half a bottle. I drink a glass of water in an attempt to sober myself and make my way upstairs to my bedroom but before I go to bed I walk over to Mya's room to make sure she's okay.

Mya's fast asleep on the bed my sister usually stays in whenever she visits me. My sister is the same age as Mya, same height, same built and even shoe size. The thought of someone kidnapping my sister drives me crazy.

Mya was right. I can't even begin to imagine what she had to go through. I found myself caressing her hair while she sleeps then suddenly her eyes fly open. She looked scared.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you", I said to her before walking over to the door. Before exiting something made me look back and I caught a hold of her eyes, "Forgive me" I said then left the room.