DINNER AT THE HOTEL

After the introduction Gianna made with her 'boyfriend' there is a lot of tension in the group, mostly coming from Lucio. We're at the hotel's restaurant and the waiter just got done with taking our orders. Lucio had to order for me though so I have no idea what I'm eating tonight. This dinner is super awkward. I really hope the mood lightens up as the night goes by.

"Where is everyone tonight? This place is usually packed", Gianna asked Lucio. Finally someone speaks. I did notice that we're the only ones at the restaurant and it did feel strange but I wasn't going to ask.

"The restaurant is closed tonight for maintenance purposes but I was able to get the hotel chef to serve us regardless", Lucio stated.

"Oh I see", Gianna responded.

Five minutes goes by, I know this because I've been looking at the wall clock since I got here, then I notice Lucio leans back in his chair, opens his jacket button, crosses his legs and folds his arms. Then he clears his throat and speaks;

"So, Antonio what do you do for a living?" Lucio's eyes is fixated on Gianna's boyfriend as if he's trying to catch him in the act of whatever bullshit he's about to say. Can this man be any more dramatic, I say in my mind while I roll my eyes at him.

Antonio is obviously caught off guard. In fact, Lucio's dominance is definitely working on him. I notice the way his eyes doesn't meet with Lucio's. Come on dude, don't make him get to you, the voice at the back of my mind chants.

"Uh I'm still in college" Antonio responded.

"Where do you attend?" Lucio attacked.

"The same as I do" Gianna try to speak for Antonio but Lucio raised his hands at her. Who does he really think he is?!

"What do you study?" Lucio counter attacked. You can see the slight smirk on Lucio's lips. It's as if he knows he's winning while he continues to grill Antonio. He knows exactly what he's doing to the poor guy.

"I'm a law student" Antonio stated. I looked over to him and I felt my eyes well up in tears.

"What field?" I don't know where that question came from. I jumped to the touch of Lucio's hand on my thigh. When I looked over to him he wasn't even looking my way. Then I remembered the rule. I'm not supposed to speak to anyone without his consent. SHIT!

"Business. I am to take over my family's business when my father steps down", Antonio answered.

"Antonio's family owns an International shipping company" Gianna spoke.

"We import and export cargo all around the world..." Antonio explained and that opened up a healthy conversation between him and Lucio.

Then our food arrived and I am grateful for what I see in front of me. There was a mixture of pasta with chicken breast, cream and vegetables. Everyone seemed to have ordered a different meal.

"So Mya I was thinking we could do lunch tomorrow before I go leave..."

"Mya and I already have plans for tomorrow" Lucio responded to Gianna's request.

"Really! What do you have planned?" Gianna asked. What do we have planned?

"Sex" Lucio casually stated. I almost choked on the water I just sipped.

"Do you have to be so blatant" Gianna scolded, causing Lucio and Antonio to laugh. I on the other hand can feel my cheeks heat up with embarrassment. Instead of water this time I gulped a huge amount of wine. I looked over to Lucio and found his eyes on me. Ugh this man is so confusing.

Dinner is over and everyone said their goodbyes. Looks like Gianna is staying wherever Antonio is staying tonight. I enjoyed dinner. In the beginning it was tough but in the end Lucio and Antonio seemed to hit it off.

We're sitting in the car on our way back to Lucio's home and I think I should take this time to apologize to him for disobeying his rule. I'd be lying if I say it isn't bothering me because it is. Maybe because of his reaction.

"Lucio" I spoke. Now I have his attention, "I'm sorry for speaking at dinner tonight. It wasn't my intention to break the rules. When he said he's studying law it just brought up a lot of memories for me and I..."

"When I touched your leg I was not stopping you from talking, I was trying to comfort you" Lucio interrupted. Then his phone rang and I no longer have his attention.

All this time I thought I was going to be punished for speaking when all he was trying to do was comfort me.

Hmn.

We got home and he's still on his phone. I decided to let myself in and I'm going to do something I've been craving to do, swim. The pool from the hotel got to me and I'm going to take advantage of this feeling before everything goes back to normal.

I ran upstairs, washed off my makeup, put on a two piece then grabbed a towel and head for Lucio's amazing pool.

It's pretty late so I was expecting the water to be chilly but when I tested it the water was warm and inviting. I dipped my entire body, hair included in the water and was swimming around. I had a bit too much wine tonight because sober Mya would not be in this pool at this hour acting like a mermaid.

I dipped my head in again but when I resurfaced I found Lucio on the edge of the pool looking down at me.

"I was looking for you" he said.

"Join me" WHERE THE HECK DID THAT COME FROM! And why is he undressing. OH MY GOSH...

Lucio strips down to his briefs and jumps into the pool. I was not expecting him to agree to my request. Now he's close to me. We're both half naked and he's close to me, staring again. I must've had too much to drink tonight because what I did next shocked the heck out of Lucio....and myself.