HOME

It's been two weeks since Mya has returned home. At the airport she was overwhelmed with emotions when she finally saw her parents after so long. Her mother and father did not want to let go of her. Mya was among five other girls from her country who returned home on that day. She did not see any of the other girls whom she shared the container with and worried for their safety.

Mya is at her parents' house and the family is entertaining guests and other family members who is relieved that Mya is home safely. She hides in her room, feeling swamped by the amount of people who keeps asking her questions she does not want to answer. She spoke to her mother about Lucio and cried in her mother's arms.

"Mya there's someone downstairs who wants to see you" Mya's mother called out to her.

"Mom tell them I'm tired" Mya fussed. She's had enough of entertaining friends and family members for the day.

"Are you sure you want me to send these people away?" Mya's mother said in a playful tone. Intrigued by her mother's playfulness Mya decided that she can entertain at least one more person for the day. As she walk down the staircase she notices someone she has been dying to see.

"Gianna! Oh my gosh" they both embraced each other in a longing hug.

"I don't believe this, what are you doing here?" Mya asked her sister.

"We've missed you that's what". Gianna joked.

"We?" Mya asked surprised. When she turned around she realized that the entire family is in her parents' living room waiting to greet her. Then the person she's been dying to see appeared before her.

"Hi" Lucio spoke.

Mya couldn't speak. She has been missing Lucio the most.

"Mya I'm sorry for the way I treated you, I love you. I couldn't watch the love of my life leave me but I felt like I had no other choice". Lucio was in front of her telling her everything she's been longing to hear.

"Mya our family is incomplete without you. Since the day you left a piece of our life left with you. I hope you can forgive my rude behavior towards you" Luca interrupted.

"Mya" Lucio walked even closer, this time he held her hand, "with the permission of your family and mine I came all this way to ask you to be mine" Lucio said, slowly going down on one knee.

Everyone is impatiently waiting for a response from Mya. Her heart is racing. She has been dreaming of this day ever since she got back home but never had she thought it would become her reality. The man she loves is in front of her family and his asking her to be his wife.

Lucio tugs on Mya's hand to bring her back to reality.

"Mya will you be my wife?" Lucio asks

"Yes"....