THIS SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING...

I can't believe that actually happened. We just kissed and it was... amazing. I got so many butterflies in my stomach that every time I think back on Lucio's kiss they light up my entire body. Now I can't wait until tomorrow morning so it can happen again.

I am such a child right now. You wouldn't believe that a couple of months ago I got kidnapped.

After breakfast I headed back upstairs to my old room for a book that I was reading when I found Rosa packing my stuff and moving it into Lucio's bedroom. Well now I know what their conversation was about.

I've been in the library all morning reading and trying to keep my eyes open so I could continue to enjoy the book. I've been yawning and wiping away the tears that escapes my eyes with every yawn more than I've been turning the pages of the book. I'm so tired because of last night. From having to pretend I was asleep until Lucio falls asleep first then forcing myself to sleep.

Usually If I'm sleepy during the day I would have a nap in the room that was previously mine but now I don't know whether I should go back to that room or Lucio's. This decision would've been so much easier for me if sharing a room with Lucio was not a part of the deal but I decided on not taking any chances and go to Lucio's bedroom. If I do anything to upset him I may lose my chances of ever going home.

I don't know when I did but I fell asleep on the couch in the library. As I get up I realize that I'm being comforted by a warm and fluffy blanket. I don't remember this blanket being in the library but I am grateful to the person who placed it over me while I slept.

I snuggle my body more and more into the blanket and was about to close my eyes but I got this weird feeling that I'm not alone in the room. I turn my head to the study area of the library to find Lucio staring at me. At first I was surprised, my heart did skip a beat but then I saw that his cheeks turned red from embarrassment and that reminded me of the night I woke up to him touching my hair and the awkwardness that followed for weeks later. I don't want to deal with THAT Lucio ever again.

"How long did you get home?" I asked while rubbing my eyes and yawning. The real question I wanted to ask was how long has he been in the library while I was sleeping.

"About an hour ago. You looked cold while you slept so I got you a blanket. I hope you don't mind" Lucio stated. He could've had his way with me on the couch while I slept and I wouldn't have mind the voice at the back of my mind spoke.

"I don't mind and thank you, you are very kind." I responded. I was about to leave the library when Lucio spoke again but what he said shocked the heck out of me.

"I'm taking you out to dinner with my sister so be ready by seven".

Did he really just say he's taking me out? As in out of the house?

"Are you serious?" I couldn't contain my excitement, I have never left this mansion since Lucio brought me here and that was months ago.

"Just remember that you're pretending to be mine. If you blow this and my sister finds out the real reason why you're here you can jeopardize your chances of ever going home", Lucio stated in his 'bossed up' like tone. I slowly nodded and left the library to prepare for dinner.

Lucio tries to play off this 'evil villain' type of guy and in the beginning I completely fell for it. But not anymore. Under all that thick skin and always serious/never smiling face I could tell that he's a genuinely nice guy. He did not have to do all the things he has done for me and yet he did it anyway. No matter what I will be forever grateful to him for saving my life.

I took a shower and now I'm applying my makeup before I put on the dress I chose for tonight. It's a really tight spaghetti strapped black dress and heels to match. I've been wanting to wear this dress for a while and never thought I would actually get a chance too.

I'm in my robe in front of the mirror of his bathroom fixing my face when Lucio walks in. I glimpse at him nonchalantly, not realizing the he was in a towel. Lucio took off the towel and entered his shower. By the time I looked back all I saw was his muscular back and pink butt entering the shower. I was flushed. His back was facing me while he was in the shower. I caught myself staring at him washing off.

I watched as his hands washed his hair, the way he applied the soap all over is body and when he bent over to get at his legs I gasped when I saw his.....

"You know you can join me if you like", he said as if he knew I was watching him all the time.

Oh crap...I got out of that bathroom so fast, Usain Bot had nothing on me.