WHAT A NIGHT!

I woke up to the warm sun rays coming through Lucio's windows. I'm still naked and between my legs felt sore from last night. Lucio isn't in bed with me but when I looked over to the alarm clock realize why. It's after twelve during the day. Last night must've really tired the heck out of me but I'm not complaining.

What a night though! It was amazing. I would rate my first time a perfect ten out of ten. I don't think it could've gotten any better. Lucio definitely took his time with me. When I invited him to join me in the pool last night I knew exactly what I wanted and the alcohol helped me get it. Just thinking about last night has the butterflies in my stomach is going crazy.

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom when a massive headache attacks me. I feeling dizzy, my body wants to shut down and I'm trembling. What the F*** is going on?! I'm holding my head as it spins and just when I'm about to fall back I feel a set of hands lift me up and takes me back to bed.

"Mya, what's going on?" Lucio tries to communicate with me but before I could respond I had to run back into the bathroom and I threw up all over the toilet. Lucio is at my side assisting me by holding up my hair while I vomit.

I'm slumped on the floor next to the toilet but the vomiting actually makes me feel a lot better. Lucio brings me a glass of water and two pills and I gratefully accept it.

"No more white wine for me", I joked, attempting to hide away my embarrassment.

"How about no more alcohol" Lucio stated to which I nodded.

"Thank you for..."

"Don't mention it" Lucio cut me off.

"I'll leave you to clean yourself up", he said before leaving me on his bathroom floor.

I feel so humiliated. Why did I have to vomit in front of Lucio?

*********

LUCIO'S POV

I woke up to Mya's naked body cuddled into mine. Mya is not like any woman I've been with. I've had a lot of women whom I basically used for sex. This is completely different with Mya. Last night it felt like I was making love to her. I've been trying to hide my feelings from her for so long. It's not just her physical appearance that attracts me, she's also a strong and intelligent woman. It's quite intimidating and sexy all at once. From the first time I saw Mya I just had to have her.

She definitely had too much to drink last night. Good thing I walked in just in time to catch her before she fell. It's like she never experienced a serious hangover before. It's so cute how innocent Mya is. I still can't believe I'm the only guy she's ever had sex with. I don't ever want another man to feel the way Mya made me feel while I made love to her. I want her all to myself.

I promised Mya that I would get her back home and that was always my intentions but last night changes everything. How do I let her go back to her family when I want her here with me?

Now I have a problem.

MYA'S POV

I'm heading for the kitchen when I heard someone came through the front door. I peeped through the kitchen door to see Gianna with her usual bright smiles. She doesn't see me though, Lucio came in my way and escorted her away, probably to his office. I know I'll see her before she leaves so I go back to getting something to eat.