WHAT ARE WE DOING?

We're making out in the pool. My legs is wrapped around his waist, moving on his bulge while he holds the back of my head, forcing my face closer to his. I could hear his moans with every movement I make. I also hear myself moan. We're making out and dry humping in the pool and I am enjoying every second of it. I do not want to stop. I remove one of my hand from around his neck and somehow it found its way on Lucio's member. WTF was in that wine. Lucio's eyes is going wild right now.

"Let's go upstairs" Lucio whispered in my ear and I nodded. I don't care how many girls he slept with in that bed, all I care about is tonight being the night I finally lose my virginity.

We walk out the pool and he found my towel and places it around my shoulders then takes my hand and leads the way to his bedroom.

I think sober Mya is back because all of a sudden I'm getting cold feet. I don't want to do this anymore.

"Are you sure about this?" I'm standing next to his bed and I want so badly to say no but I don't know why my head is nodding. Then he kissed me and I remembered why.

We're lying on his bed kissing and my top is off. Lucio got tired of constantly removing my hands from blocking my breasts from his view because he has my hands pinned above my head with one of his hands. Now his other hand is taking my bikini bottom off.

While he kisses me I feel his hands playing with my Vag and it feels so good. Then I felt him insert a finger inside me. That felt weird but tingly at the same time. I am losing my mind experiencing all these different feelings.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle" Lucio assured me. I didn't want him to go easy on me but as he slowly entered with his huge pink head and I felt the pain I was grateful Lucio is taking his time with me.

It hurts but it also feels so good. I am screaming with pleasure. Lucio started going a little faster as if he couldn't control himself anymore. I started feeling a really good feeling building up and all of a sudden I was begging Lucio not to stop. I felt like crying because of how good this build up felt and then something even bigger came and I lost it. My body was trembling uncontrollably. I guess Lucio felt the same way I felt because after a loud grunt from him he began to tremble while his head is resting on my chest.

Our breathing finally cools down. Oh my, that was amazing. I can't believe what I was missing out on all this time.

"Let's go take a shower", Lucio spoke and I'm glad. Between my legs feels slimy and wet and now I'm grossed out.

I walked my naked body in the shower behind him.

We're in the shower and Lucio's hands are all over me. I felt like I should thank him for what he just did. I got down on my knees and placed his erected dick in my mouth. He's holding onto my hair while I move my mouth all around him. I look at his facial expressions and I am pleased to see that he's enjoying this as much as I am.

"Mya you're going to make me come in your mouth" he said out of breath. That made me stop though because I don't think I want that.

I stand up and Lucio is smirking at me.

"My turn" he said before pulling me back into the bedroom.

His turn for what? I thought to myself. Another round of sex? Am I even ready for another round of what just happened........yes, yes I am.

Lucio shoves me down on the bed and comes over me. He's kissing on my neck and slowly moves his tongue down the middle of my breasts and continues to travel his tongue down the center line of my stomach and continues to go lower. In my mind I'm wondering why he's not coming back up. Then he spreads my legs even wider and lands his tongue on my clit. I tried to close my legs but he's holding down my legs while he wiggles his tongue all over my clitoris.

"Just relax and enjoy it", he said then went right back to making out with my vagina.

I'm gasping for air, holding onto my shoulder with one arm and one of my breast with the other while Lucio's hand squeezes my unattended breast. Now I feel my waist rolling to the rhythm of Lucio's tongue. I start to feel that build up again and I guess Lucio knows because he stops what he's doing and quickly enters me and this time he is pounding my vag so hard. I'm holding onto his waist while he works his body on me. Then I heard him come and it was so sexy that it made me come right after.

Instead of resting his head on my chest like the first time, Lucio rolls to the side of me. He then pulls me in closer to him and we're cuddling until we both fell asleep.