UNEXPECTED GUEST

LUCIO'S POV

I know I've been a big jerk to Mya these past months so I'm glad we had the chance to talk it out. I have been rude to Mya because somehow she got in my mind and now she poses as a threat to me. I could have any woman and I'm used to getting what I want but ever since I saw Mya I've want nothing more. The fact that I cannot have her angers me. I tried to use sex to get over my frustrations but that didn't work. I've had to picture Mya's face and think about Mya in order to satisfy myself and the other women.

Suddenly I heard a car door close and as I look through my bedroom window I could see my baby sister walking toward my front door.

Oh no, this could be bad...

The door suddenly opens upon my arrival and at that moment I regret giving Gianna a key.

"Gianna!!!" what the heck is my sister doing in here,

"Hello brother. Happy to see me?" she said while kissing both my cheeks.

"Of course I am", I lied "but I wish you would've called first" I really wish Gianna would have let me know she was coming here especially with Mya in the house. How am I to explain to Gianna that our beloved uncle bought me a person as a birthday present and in order to protect her I have to keep her in my home against her will? That would never go well with Gianna especially since she's all about 'women empowerment' and what not. How did she even get pass security without them notifying me first?

"I never had to call before and besides I needed to see you" Gianna said then dropped her bags on the floor.

"See me for what?" this is going to be interesting. The last time Gianna wanted to 'see me' her and her friends completely wrecked the French Hotel hall with one of her outrageous parties. It cost me a fortune to repair the damages.

"Just to see what's up with you, to tell you the truth I'm kind of surprised that you're actually here"

"And why would I not be here" I asked sternly, I'm not falling for that excuse one bit.

"Because you're always working durr. I'm starving..." she said before dashing into the kitchen.

This is my chance to hide Mya away. How does one hide a living person away from the most annoying person you would ever meet, I thought to myself. I make my way to Mya's bedroom and slightly knock on the door, hoping that she's still awake. The door swings open and I'm relieved.

"Thank goodness you're still awake" I said while walking into the room and closing the door behind me.

"Is everything okay" she said and then it hit me. The most brilliant plan I could think of at the moment.

"Mya I have a favor to ask of you. My sister is here for a few days so I would need you to pretend to be my girlfriend until she leaves". I blurted out in under a second. The way Mya looks at me I could tell that she's taking this by surprise.

"Ummm" OH NO, she's backing out. What can I do to make her give in to this uncomfortable situation?

"Mya if you do this for me I promise you that I would talk to my uncle about possibly letting you go". If this doesn't get her to say yes then I don't know what will.

Mya's face suddenly lights up in delight and for a brief second I felt disappointed in myself for regretting what I just said. I don't want Mya to leave but I also don't want her to be held against her will. I feel like the beast in Beauty and the Beast and Mya is Bell.

"What would I have to do?" She said in agreement to my preposition.

"Well first I want you to sleep in my room until she leaves, on my bed..." the last part I said slowly and I could tell that Mya was getting cold feet, "I swear to you that I would not touch you inappropriately nor make you do anything you're not okay with". I reassured her.

"Okay, when do I start?" she asked.

"Now".