THE DAY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR...

ONE WEEK LATER.... It's been hard back at the house. Lucio hardly spoke to me. His family is still at the house. The feds instructed that for the next couple of days they stay off the radar until they're done with their raids. Lucio's parents are staying at the hotel along with Luigi and Makayla while his siblings are at the mansion. Gianna being here makes it easier for me to get through the day. I fell in love with Lucio and it's so hard knowing that he's not willing to love me back.

I'm so happy for Makayla. The life she deserves she'll be able to get here with her new family. Everyone loves her, some a little more than others but that's another story. I however cannot wait to go home to my family. I'll be lying if I say I wouldn't miss Lucio. But the fact that he's ignoring me hurts more than anything. I have to get away from this pain.

Gianna comes rushing into the kitchen, where everyone seems to be all the time, turns on the television and switches the channel to BBC world.

BREAKING NEWS: We interrupt this program to bring you an update on the heroic rescue of hundreds of girls whose nationalities are yet to be discovered who have been victims of the largest Human trafficking organization to date....

I am at a loss for words.

"Mya you're going home" Gianna smiled while she pulls me in for a hug.

I don't say a thing. My eyes are on Lucio and for the first time for this week his eyes meet mine.

TWO DAYS LATER...

I'm at the airport waiting to board the plane that would take me straight to my country and back to my family. It's a bittersweet moment. The last time I saw Lucio was two days ago. After the news he left the house and never returned, not even to say goodbye. At the house I said my farewells to Luciano and Makayla. Gianna and her mother has accompanied me to the airport.

"Thank you for being my sister" Mya whispered to Gianna while they hugged each other goodbye.

"Thank you for loving my brother" Gianna said when they broke their hug, "I know he loves you Mya. I also know that this was the hardest weeks for him."

"Lucio couldn't bear to see you go but he knew he had to set you free" Giulia spoke up.

Mya tried to hold back her tears but couldn't contain herself after hearing Giulia's words. Giulia and Gianna group hugged Mya, said their farewells and watched as she board her flight. Mya was hoping that Lucio would turn up at the airport at the last minute but he didn't.

LUCIO'S POV

"ARE YOU HAPPY?" Lucio stormed into his office to find his father going over paperwork.

"What is the meaning of this" Luca stood, startled by his son bursting into the office like a mad man.

"You wouldn't be satisfied until you take everything from me" Lucio cried.

"Lucio talk to me" Luigi tried to calm his nephew down, "what is going on".

"He took Mya away from me. I will never see her again because of him" Lucio cried.

Luca looked on as he realized the pain he has caused his son. He did not believe that his son was in love with Mya until now and for the first time Luca decided to stop not be a brutal CEO and to be a father. Luca walked over to his son and hugged him. At first Lucio was shocked, then he tried to resist him but in the end all he could've done was hugged his father back.

"I'm sorry son. I'm truly sorry. If there's anything I can do to fix my mistakes I would." Luca said genuinely.