3

"Enjoy your day, darling," your mom reminded. "Oh, bring this and share it with Koushi."

"Thanks, mom. Bye," you hurriedly grab the bento box and rushed to the door.

It's almost 7:30 and you're half an hour late. You agreed to meet at the train station and it's a 15 minute walk from your house. Should you walk? Should you take a cab?

No, you shouldn't. Because right after your right foot stepped out of the front door, you saw Sugawara standing at your gate. He smiled at you.

Oh, gosh. How am I supposed to move on? You're making me fall in love harder.

"You're super late, young lady," he scolded you.

Getting the bento from you, he placed it on his bag, making sure that whatever's inside won't get ruined.

"Sorry, I overslept," you reasoned.

"And you slept late again," he squinted his eyes on you, earning a fake and cheeky smile from you. "Now, now. Come on. We have a lot to do."

You walked to the station together with him, side by side. He talked about the club since he thought that you might be wondering. You remained quiet. Well, you got the hang of it. At first, it was really hard. You wanted to talk to him badly but now, you don't even know what to say.

"You're an airhead," you looked at him and furrowed your eyebrows. "See? You're not listening to me."

"Sorry."

"Don't you love us anymore?" he tilted his head and acted cute. "Hinata will surely get hurt if he finds out you're not interested with volleyball anymore."

"I-I'll come back when I'm ready. I promise," you said.

"Wait," you halted and looked at him as he grabbed his phone and tapped few times. "Can you say that again? Gotta put it on record so you won't forget."

You scoffed at him and slightly smiled to yourself.

"See, you smiled."

"I hate you," you put on a joking tone.

"No, you don't," he placed his palm on your head. "Are you getting taller?"

"I don't think so."

"Why do you look so small beside Tsukishima then look so big beside me?"

"Because you're small."

"Really? You know I'm not." him.

"No, I don't."

"I hate you." him.

"No, you don't."

"Fine, I love you," your eyes widened as you felt your blood rushing up to your cheeks.

"S-shut up," you removed his hand on your head.

"You're on your period," he said out of the blue.

"No, I'm not."

"Hmm... Then, you're pregnant." him.

"What?!"

"No?" he pouted slightly while furrowing his brows. "Why are you so moody?"

"Sorry."

"I was supposed to be mad at you for being late but nevermind. Let's go," he held your wrist and grabbed you inside the train.

You rode the train together for few minutes until you reached the park. You walked and find a nice spot. He set the picnic cloth on the ground nicely. You helped him organize the foods.