7

"I hate you!" your best friend whined on the other line.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to forget."

"I literally waited for you till midnight, brat," she groaned. "I grew a pimple on my forehead."

"Don't get too mad at a pimple. It's natural."

"No, it's not. If you just texted me not to wait anymore, I would've slept early."

"That's why I'm sorry."

"I don't want your sorry. I want your excuse, brat."

A good thing about your friend is she always understand you even though she doesn't show it. She thinks of you before considering herself and she hides it in the opposite way.

"I forgot about it and my best friend took me home. I immediately slept when he left so I didn't get to message you."

"Oh, okay. But he's a 'he'-"

"Oh my gosh, stop."

"Okay, I was just kidding," she chuckled. "Let's move it at Saturday."

"Sorry, can't."

"Ugh, why? You're just avoiding it."

"Nope, I got plans with him."

"Your best friend? Wait, is it a date?"

"Why do you always think about love?"

"I am not. What if I meant a 'friendly' date?"

"Yeah, right."

She clicked her tongue. "You have to let me choose your outfit. Seriously."

"Fine. Talk to you later," you ended the call as you help your mom clean up more albums.

There were a lot of memorable events that she experienced and you haven't heard any of it. You were very curious but she doesn't want to share anything to you.

The pictures contained her picture with different people. Judging by it, she's much of a friendly girl.

"Why didn't you go to their practice?"

"You asked for help, right?"

"Did I?"

"You told me last night."

"I must've forgotten. Sorry," she scratched her nape.

"Mom, can you tell me about your past?"

"Sure, just one question."

"Hmm... Maybe, who was your first love?"

"Do you wanna know the name? Or just some details about what happened between us?"

"Can't I choose both?" she shook her head to your question. "Fine. I want details."

"I met him at kindergarten. He was always caring. And he treated me like a princess. Because of that, I had high standards for a man. I tried to find someone like him but when I failed, I realized that it was him who I love."

"Wait, he's your best friend!"

"How can you say so?"

"Because you were with him since kindergarten."

"You got me there."

"Is that why you don't want me to fall in love with Suga-san?"