10

"Why are you sweating too much?" he asked.

"Oh, we just had our P.E. Our lecturer had an overtime. I thought that I made you wait for long so I went straight here."

"Well, I just got here."

"Wait, let me just wipe my sweaty body."

"Let me help you."

"Thanks."

Both of them sat under a tree and brought out their lunch.

"Here, have some," Sugawara offered.

He gave a nice and home-made onigiri. He woke up early to make those. Smiling, he tried to brush the awkwardness between the two.

Omg? Is he flirting with me? What a nice smile he has. Hmm, not like an onigiri would kill me, right?

She took the offer and bite it. The first bite was satisfying. She liked how it taste and thank him.

"Where did you buy this?" she asked.

"Actually, I made these. You can have more if you want."

"Wow, thank you," she flashed a smile. "I didn't know that (Y/N) has a friend that cooks perfectly."

Sugawara chuckled. "I got help from my mother though."

"Still, this is a weapon to get any girls heart," she winked.

Sugawara blushed when he thought of being your husband and cooking for you everyday. He lowered his head as he smiled to himself.

He's actually blushing? Does he like me?

"Anyways, what's the plan?" Sugawara asked, changing the topic.

"Oh yeah, the plan," your friend swallowed the last bite before spitting the plan she made. "I asked the nurse if (your mother's name) can be discharged on her birthday but of course, what to expect? It's a no. So instead, I asked if she could eat out for dinner."

"Why do we need her to get discharged?"

"Because, I obviously planned on taking (Y/N) out like shopping or traveling. And (Y/N) wants to be with her mother."

"Shouldn't we have a little gathering in her mother's room instead? I think she needs to spend more time with her mother."

"I mean it's fine and all. But this isn't about her mom. It's about her. She's been stressed for the past few weeks. She's not telling me anything but I know she's having a hard time. I just want her to be more relaxed. And you know, to have some fun."

"You have a point. So, what's your plan again?"

Your best friend gave every single details in her plan. Sugawara agreed since he thought that it was a nice idea. He also suggested some of his ideas, particularly the regarding his teammates.

They both got along without a problem and ate peacefully while finalizing the plan for your birthday.

After that lunch, they parted ways since they aren't classmates. Your friend greeted you from behind as soon as she saw you.

"Hey," you flinched at the sudden greeting.

"Where have you been?" you placed your hands on your waist, pretending to scold her. "You didn't tell me you won't eat with me. I waited for you. I didn't even touch my food. Have you eaten?"