13

"Ah, this is relaxing," you commented as you feel the warm water hugged your body.

"You should be," your friend said. "I'll scrub your back later."

"Wow, thanks."

You closed your eyes and relaxed your body more. Both of you are in a bath house and Sugawara was on the other side, since he can't come in.

A hot bath was indeed one of your current needs. You have to remove stress from yourself since you been thinking about a lot of things since this book started. You need this kind of rest and you were thankful your friends provided it to you.

After shopping, you ate with them, asking about their plan.

"Are we heading to the hospital after this?" you asked, putting more food in your mouth as if you hadn't just had breakfast. All that clothes fitting made you hungry.

"Nope. We still have a lot ahead," your friend answered.

"And you're not telling me anything more, right?" your friend nodded.

"After dinner with your mom, you're going to open a lot of presents," Sugawara informed.

"What am I? A child?" you were practically speaking with your mouth full, making Sugawara smile and nod a little.

"The team wants to celebrate your birthday but they have practice today."

"You seriously have to rest on Saturdays too," your friend said.

"We can't win in that way," Sugawara replied. "Anyways, I told them that if they have presents, they should send it to your mom."

"How can you be sure if they have presents?" you asked, gulping some water to help you with your food.

"Because, we wrapped them all yesterday. They probably visited your mom before practice."

Sugawara told you about the presents so you'd be excited and looking forward for the night. Deep inside him, he's nervous and he just wants you to like what he bought for you. He was just also sending some signals that he also has a gift for you.

However, you didn't even consider that. You thought that because he skipped practice and went out with you, he probably wouldn't bother about a present anymore. Not that you care about that, you were happy to have him right now and that's all that matters.

Back to the present, now, you're going into a sauna with your friend. Of course, Sugawara is still on his own since he's the only guy.

"Come on, brat, hurry," your friend said.

"Wait, I'm turning off my phone," after doing that, you followed her inside.

You sat and settled yourself opposite to her. Once again, you closed your eyes to relax. The heavy load in your body starts to fade and you're almost feeling fresh.

"Why did you turn off your phone? What's in there?" she asked. You opened your eyes and looked at her.

"Nothing. The notifications are just exploding. I'm getting a lot of birthday greetings this year."

"Yeah, you should probably thank them later. For now, just enjoy this."

"Then tomorrow it's another hell!" you chuckled.

"At least you get to spend your day with the most beautiful human being."

"I spend my day with myself everyday, I'm always with the most beautiful human being."