4

"I'm glad you came back," Kiyoko said, walking beside you. "For a moment, I was worried about you leaving us forever."

"You know I can't resist you, Kiyoko-san," you replied, flashing a smile.

Your heart is calmer today. Maybe you really missed them. They have the ability to calm you down and erase negative thoughts from you. Every member of the club makes you happy.

If you can only be a manager, you probably would. Since Kiyoko is present, they don't need another manager. Moreover, you're also a third year and you can't attend every practices.

"I think you should stop hanging out with Tanaka and Nishinoya a lot," she slightly chuckled.

You two chatted on your way to the gym. Few more step before the entrance, you heard squeaking shoes and the sound of ball hitting the floor. Boy, no one can tell how much you missed this.

Kiyoko opened the door and entered. You stepped in after her. They were doing serve drills. Everyone looked at you.

Immediately, Hinata ran to you with his cute glistening eyes. He almost hugged you, but he held back because he was sweaty. The other players walked to you too.

"Welcome back, (Y/N)-san," Daichi greeted.

"We really really missed you!" Hinata said, full of energy.

Everyone was happy that you came back. Sugawara was the happiest. He didn't expect you to be back this quick. He was ready to wait and he was preparing a lot of date ideas just to cheer you up. He was relieved that you got over your secret problem. But did you really got over it?

You watched them practice and since I don't play volleyball, I'm skipping to the wrapping up. You came with Kiyoko to wash the towels they used and hang them.

Once you're back, they were finished removing the net and collecting the balls. Nishinoya, Hinata and Tanaka were mopping the floor and the other members aren't there.

"Where's Suga-san?" you asked the boys but they were too busy playin- mopping.

You walked to them and asked again, "Where did Suga-san go?"

Nishinoya pointed the way, they didn't even spare you a glance. Why are they so full of energy? You were planning to go home early so you decided to bid goodbye to Sugawara.

You went where Nishinoya was pointing and you heard them, the boys, talking about something you don't know. And since you can't understand it, you proceeded to open the door.

You shut it immediately. With your heart beating fast, you can't help but to think you're going to die any second. You were madly blushing. Such a nice view to feed to your eyes.

"We're sorry we didn't lock the door, (Y/N)-san!" you heard Asahi.

After a few minutes, Daichi suddenly opened the door, causing you to land on your butt. You were leaning on it and you lost balance.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Sugawara helped you up.

"We're leaving, senpai!" Yamaguchi said before following Tsukishima out.

"See you tomorrow, senpai," the second years left as well. Now, you're left with the third years and Kageyama.

"It's nothing," you assured. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm also leaving."

"Where?!" the third years overreacted,  startling Kageyama.

"I mean I'm going home," you said.