Chapter 6

"Alright! Please carry that table over there!"

Yao shouted to the butlers as they arranged the tables on the west side of the fountain infront of the palace for the feast that's gonna occur in the afternoon.

He then turned into the maids,

"Arrange those vases there please."

he ordered as he pointed at the sides of the fountain, he looked at the gardeners,

"Trim those bushes, and make sure to water the flowers on the vases over there later!" He continued.

As he was ordering everyone, he looked in front of the door and saw Alfred coming out, the blond waved at everyone,

"Good morning everyone! I hope you're doing well on your jobs!" He greeted as he went towards Yao.

"So Yao, are they all doing everything? I want the feast for this afternoon to be perfect!" He said excitedly.

"Yes Alfred, everything is fine now." He replied, then he stared at Alfred. He glanced up and down then pointed out,

"You look different today, you aren't wearing your usual clothes. You look... Unusual."

he looked at him confusedly, he wasn't wearing his usual outfit, he was wearing something more simple.

Yes, he was still wearing his usual clothes, but some get ups were missing. His (wtf was that called again) was missing.

"Oh, this?" Alfred asked,

"I'm gonna visit my friend Arthur and I figured out that my everyday clothes hinder my movements!" He stated happily.

"And..? You're just visiting whoever that person is, right?" Yao asked slowly,

Alfred beamed.

"Well, I am visiting him! But I'll help him again, I want him to teach me how to fish! It was fun yesterday so I thought that I should try it!" He replied, Yao's eyes widened.

"What?! What about the feast later, you'll get dirty!" He exclaimed, shocked.

"I'm not gonna fish all day you know? Just for a few hours, after that I'll come back here and change." Alfred dismissed.

"Well, I'm off to the town now! Just arrange and make sure everything is perfect for the feast this afternoon, goodbye!" He shouted as he waved and ran to the town.

...

Arthur Kirkland was being asked with a lot of questions by his brothers and he can feel a headache coming.

He just woke up, he didn't need to be tortured like this dammit!

"Artie, answer us!! Not only you went home late, but you also slept once you entered the house, you didn't even join dinner with us!"

A red headed man, Arthur's older brother, exclaimed.

"Shut up Alistair, stop screaming.." Arthur gritted as he rubbed his temples.

"Yeah! We were practically destroying your door that night and you didn't even stir! You were very tired, even if you did fish again by yourself after we all finished fishing, you usually don't get that tired!" Dylan, his other older brother, added.