Chapter 17

"Feliks Łukasiewicz and Tolys Lauranitis at your service, your highness!" The blond-haired man beside the nervous-looking man exclaimed. Alfred beamed by Arthur's side, who just sighed at his hyperness.

"Feliks! Tolys! Just the boys I've been looking for! I'm glad you came today!" The King said with the same energy as the long-haired man, Feliks. "So, what do you want us to like, do?" He asked and Alfred pushed his friend in front.

"This boy is my best friend Iggy, he doesn't have any clothes for the ball this Friday so I want you two to make him one."  Feliks' companion, Tolys, nodded in understanding.

Meanwhile, Feliks gasped in surprise.

"Wow! So you're the reason why people from all the other kingdoms like, sent a letter to me, telling me to like, make gowns and suits for them!" But then he went from being happy to being upset.

"I know I'm totally fabulous and all but like, I had to come to three kingdoms on the same day! It was really tiring!" He ranted. Tolys sighed, "You didn't even do anything but sit and complain, I was the one who drove the carriage."

"Tolys! You didn't have to like, expose me like that!"

"Well, at least you now know that you're a good and a famous clothes maker if all of them request for you!" Alfred laughed and Feliks looked thoughtful for a moment before lighting up and started praising himself.

"Well, you're right. I am totally a fabulous clothes maker!"

"Oh, right. I-Iggy, can I start taking your measurements now?" Tolys couldn't help but slightly snicker at his supposed name. Arthur's thick eyebrows twitched,

"My name is actually Arthur... Arthur Kirkland." He said begrudgingly, the other muttered a “sorry” and started measuring him.

"Let's see... Alright, please lift your arms, thanks." He said as he measured Arthur's waist and writing the measurements on his notebook. The two had a small talk as Tolys continued measuring Arthur, asking about his job and other things relating to clothes making.

Alfred was watching all of these, feeling a foreign emotion as he saw Tolys put his arms around Arthur's waist and the two talking casually as if they were close. He found himself frowning, but he was also confused about why he was frowning.

He didn't know why he felt this way at all! Ok fuck staying in character this is too fucking OOC and I don't care anymore

When the brunette finally finished measuring Arthur, Alfred quickly walked to them and shoved Arthur away from the designer as far but gently as he can, but the other noticed it and was slightly surprised as to why his friend shoved him. Looking at Tolys' notes, Alfred forced a grin.

"Woah! I didn't know these were your measurements! You must look really slender, huh?"

Arthur recovered from his slight shock at his friend shoving him and managed to talk.

"W-well, I don't know. I don't really pay attention to those things." Then he complained, "Anyway, what was that shove for?!" Alfred looked conflicted for a moment before answering.

"Uh, I just really wanted to see the measurements."

"Still, that's no reason to shove me like that! It's rude, you know!" Alfred quickly apologized before looking back to Tolys, the emotion he felt earlier finally disappearing and the fake happiness becoming real once again.

"Well anyways, make sure to make him something that looks nice!"

Feliks posed dramatically, "Well, I'm fabulous so I'll be able to like, make a totally fabulous suit for him!"