23; exit

Priyanka shot up, pupils dilated, fingers shaking.

"STOP! STOP!" She screamed, tears trailing down her sickly face, "PLEASE, NO!"

The three doctors shook their heads sympathetically for . "This has been happening every since her surgery," One stated. "We just don't know what to do."

"Clearly, she'll need medical help for some time, her MRI's show. But other then that, she's fine."

"Okay. I'll take her, then."

Carlisle Cullen folded his lapels professionally, nodded to the other doctors, and left.

~

"Who?" Priyanka asked, jaw dropped.

"Carlisle Cullen..." The nurse trailed off. "I just can't understand why. No... offence." The nurse swept her eyes over Priyanka's form scornfully, like she wanted to be the messed up 19 year old who got to live with her therapist.

Priyanka inwardly rolled her eyes. "Whatever. When do I leave?" Priyanka let indifference filter through her tone of voice, and carelessness glaze over her eyes.

However, Priyanka was biting her nails mentally as several questions ran through her head.

Like, would she ever come back to the hospital?

And, did the Swans care?

But most importantly, what did Rochelle think?

~

Rochelle nodded, smiling weakly.

She had just received the news about Priyanka's impromptu move, and the suicidal, sassy girl felt... soft.

For the first time in three years, Rochelle felt sad.

She swung out of bed, wringing her hands together as something between regret, pain, and happiness swirled around her.

And began the last trek towards Priyanka Patel's room.

~

"H-hey" Rochelle stuttered, leaning against the door frame uneasily.

"Hi." Priyanka's steel voice surprised Rochelle, as the other girl stepped out from behind her suitcase.

'W-what... h-how are you feeling?" Rochelle tried, smiling weakly.

It was too late.

Priyanka's heart had hardened again, where Rochelle's had softened.

"What does it look like?" Priyanka scoffed, pushing past the other girl.

Rochelle scrunched her nose in confusion. "Sorry, what?"

"Can you let me go? I need a coffee." Priyanka snapped, shoulders shaking.

The blonde recoiled back, biting her lip nervously. "Look, I'm sorry for whatever happened, but I can assure you I never meant to offend you-"

"It wasn't just something, roach." Priyanka hissed. "It was all your fault."

Rochelle's eyes widened with shock, and then narrowed them with reproach. Priyanka had gone too far.

"Fine, Petal," Rochelle snarled. Priyanka flinched back, memories of Charlie's comforting smile running through her head.

Rochelle turned and ran back to the hospice wing, but not before Priyanka caught a single tear.

Rochelle didn't know. Priyanka didn't either.

That Rosalie, Jane, and Cheyenne were hiding in the rafters, watching the drama with evil giggles.

Rosalie, who had persuaded Jane to sabotage the two.

Jane, who had tortured Cheyenne into using her power, which was marionetting others into doing what she wanted.

And Cheyenne, who honestly was regretting she ever existed. Her whole point of being in the Volturi was to keep order.

It was what she loved to do.

And Jane was abusing it.

But Cheyenne could do nothing.

Rosalie smirked victoriously. "How does it feel, sweetheart? To have everything taken away in one. Swift. Movement?"

But what Jane, Rosalie, and Cheyenne didn't know was that Carlisle was listening from 2 rooms away.

And he was not happy.

TESSA SPEAKS!
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE TWO DAYS. MY FIRST QUARTER, AKA MATH AND ENGLISH JUST FINISHED, MEANING I HAVE A LOT MORE TIME TO UPDATE. YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER? WHAT CLASSES DO YA'LL HAVE *IF AT ALL*?

UPDATED: TESSA SPEAKS!

LMAOO I LOVE HOW I PROMISED MORE UPDATES, AND I DISAPPEAR FOR 5 DAYS.

I'M SO SORRY, BUT MY PROCRASTINATION REALLY GOT AHEAD OF ME HERE. I'M WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER AS I TYPE, AND A BTS FAN FICTION BECAUSE OF THE GRAMMY NOMINATION. ALL NON-ARMY'S (ARMY'S KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT) DON'T WORRY, I'LL CONTINUE TO UPDATE REGULARLY. ALRIGHT, EXPECT THE NEW CHAPTER FOR FATAL SLEEP IN A COUPLE OF HOURS.