forenote; the end

wow.

that's honestly all i have to say right now- wow.

you guys actually read this- like what the actual fuck?

now, i'm not going to act like a sappy motherfucker, say "oh, it's been a long journey, it's taught me many things'

nope. honestly, one day I'm going to either rewrite this entire train wreck of 50 chapters, or just delete it and give the plot to someone else.

there were so many side plots, plot holes, and just... trash in this pile of shit that resembles words and letters that simply disgust me.

now, if you've read this far into the book, which I deeply doubt, i'm so so so sorry omg

i can't even call it a book- it is the actual bane of my existence. if you haven't unfollowed and blocked me by this point, I don't know what you're doing.

I sincerely hope my other books are much better- but this, this is not okay.

I'll probably delete this in a couple of years, if I continue to write, at least.

why did I kill off priyanka? she reminded me so much of myself tbh. I'm not suicidal, but..

is it wrong to say I was jealous of my own fictional character?

like, she had a possible girlfriend, a loving boyfriend, a perfect attitude, a loving bff-

*realizes all the shit I put her through until I killed her off*

yeah, you know what... never mind.

this is truly been a scarring journey, and I am so fucking relieved to say that I can put a checkmark on this motherfucker's title.

🎉 You've finished reading √ 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 » 𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗲𝘁𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 🎉