Oceans

The Forgotten Realms, Many years ago

Far across the oceans, miles, worlds, realms, universes away from the Enchanted Forest, before the realms were united, a small blue portal opened on a beautiful stretch of land. From the portal, a small cradle emerged. "You'll be safe here, forgotten, but safe." a small blue figure said, then vanishing into the portal. In the cradle there was a little baby with emerald green eyes. the little girl had brown hair and was wrapped up in a white crochet blanket with the name "Aimee" stitched on it in purple cursive.

Storybrooke, Present Day

"Zelena's turning to stone as well." Regina said, pacing the floor in front of Emma's couch. "Calm down." Emma said, holding up a hand. Violet-Marie walked into her Emma's house. "Woah, major pity party vibes." she said. "What are you doing here?" Emma asked, not daring to hope Violet-Marie had come back. "I forgot my phone charger." she said, instead. She ran upstairs, and hurried back downstairs. Hope intercepted her. "I'm beginning to agree with Older Henry," she said. "You're up to something." "Yes, I'm up to something." Violet-Marie responded, crossing her arms. "I'm trying to leave this house." Violet-Marie's phone began to ring. "One second." she said to the group. She answered the phone. "Hello?" she asked. The phone began to glow. "Ah!" Violet-Marie cried, dropping the phone. "Oh, Violet-Marie, sweet girl, why don't you pick up your phone?" a sing-song voice said from her phone. "Who are you, what do you want?!" Violet-Marie asked. "Oh, sweetie, you know exactly who I am." Violet-Marie's eyes widened. "Evelyn?" she asked. "There you go, little one." Evelyn, said. "How do you have my number? I don't work for you anymore!" She yelled. "Ah, I heard you weren't in New York anymore." Evelyn said. Violet-Marie's hands found their way into fists. "Oh, Violet-Marie, your mother says hello." Evelyn said. Violet-Marie's eyes widened. "My mother is dead!" "No she isn't child, why don't I take you a little bit closer to her?" "No!" Violet-Marie gasped. A green light came out of her phone, it surrounded Violet-Marie, and she was frozen on the spot. Hope ran forward to grab the phone. Even though she hated Violet-Marie, she inherited her parent's need to help people. The green light surrounded Hope as well, the rest of the group stared as the two girls were sucked into the phone. After they vanished, the phone turned off and laid on the floor, completely still. 

One Hour Ago

"Alright." Evelyn said, coming out of the trees. "Why did you call me here?" Violet-Marie grinned. "The Savior's daughter is suspicious of me. We have to throw her off the trail." Evelyn smirked, "So what do you want me to do about it?" Violet-Marie smiled again. "You are the Screenslaver, correct?" Evelyn's smirk turned somewhat demonic. "Oh, I like where this is going." "So this is the plan." The two walked further into the forest. "I need you to suck Hope and I into my phone, maybe bring us the the Code Room? Then Hope will have to teaam up with me to get out." "What then?" "Then you have to make an appearance as the Screenslaver, the heroes will most likely capture you, but I'll spring you out of jail." Evelyn smirked. "Let me get my things." Violet-Marie shook hands with her and vanished in a puff of smoke.

Now, Right After Hope and Violet-Marie Disappear

"Where did they go?!" Regina yelled. "Miss Swan-Jones! Didn't you teach your daughter not to be so much like, like YOU?!" "What is that supposed to mean?" Emma asked. "First you take the dagger for me, then your daughter tries to save Violet-Marie, but OBVIOUSLY fails?" Emma rolled her eyes. "We can worry about blaming people later, first we have to find the girls!" Snow said, trying to stop a full blown fight between the two women. "Where would they have been taken?" David asked. "Does anyone know anything about this, Evelyn?" (older) Henry looked at his book. "I can't find anything in here about an Evelyn. Are we sure she is from the faerie tale worlds? Or is she like me, born in a Land Without Magic?" "I have no idea." Zelena replied. "But I do know that we don't have much time, we have to find those girls."

Sooooooo? What did ya think? Well, my family has started putting up Christmas decorations, and I'm recording a concert with my violin tomorrow, soooo I may not be too active :P But anyway, I hope you enjoyed!

~Ana/Red <3