Author's Note

So~ Do you like this story so far? Hopefully you do. And hopefully some of you made it through this long because of this boring plot line. Nothing interesting has happened, huh? I apologize in advance. I know in the description it says there will be enemies, and there are! Just not getting to it yet...*laughs nervously*

Another thing, is it weird that I adore Rin more than Miku? I practically ship Miku with everyone but Rin just gets to me, you know? She's too cute for her own good and I wish I was her. She's my secret favorite Vocaloid. Shhh. Don't tell Miku.

I honestly dislike her when someone mentions about RinxLen or LenxRin, Saying that they're perfect and deserve each other.

I just simply think that it would be weird dating yourself. Rin and Len are twins, kind of like a reflection of each other. So then I though, "Why would people be shipping them together?"

Possible solution: They practically sing together. Of course, why wouldn't they be? They're twins! Siblings! A fragmentation (a part of something or someone) of the other! Most of their songs are them singing, being in a video together. That's why I think people ship RinxLen or LenxRin.

I saw some say that Miku is older so Len shouldn't date her...Seriously? Kaito is older than Miku by who knows how many years, like four to five maybe? But people still ship them together! Miku is only two years older than Len. Miku's 16 while Len is 14. Kaito is in between 18-21 while Miku is 16.

I just don't understand people's minds these days.

I apologize if this offended you in any way. I'm sorry, but I just had to let this out of my chest. I've wanted to say these kinds of things a long time ago, and now I have the courage.