Chapter 11: Love Letters and Jealousy

"Wow author, you copied the title of your other chapters." *flails her arms all over the place* Well I'm sorry, okay?! I couldn't think of anything and so I came up with this!
Please continue and I'll meet you at the end! See you soon~!

|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|

A few days ago...

A certain tealette arrived at school skipping to her locker. Barely noticeable bags were under her eyes from not receiving too much sleep. She couldn't stop thinking about Rin's love letter for the past couple of days and it made her feel giddy. She suspected it to be someone blonde because the stranger had yellow hair when he delivered the letter to their gym locker.

She unzipped one of the pockets of her backpack for her schedule. She grabbed it and searched for the combination to the locker. She twists the knob and hears a sound indicating that it was unlocked. Once she opens it, a note flies down in front of her. She picks it up and reads it:

A/N: I'm sorry if this letter below makes you feel weird and uncomfortable because my friend wanted to write it. I hope you wont think too bad of it and please continue.

Dear Miku,

Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one for me. Your silky teal hair feels like a flowing waterfall. Your pink lips tempt me to kiss it passionately while I embrace your petite body in my arms. But most of all, your cerulean orbs that I could stare at all day, everyday. When I gazed into up your eyes, I drown in them, seeing a bright spark that blinds me. I could ramble on about all you features, but I'll just fall in love with you more. Hopefully you will return my feelings when we finally meet.

Love,
Your Secret Admirer

A certain blonde haired male walks towards her. He glances over her shoulder to see what she's reading. He scans through the note and widens his eyes at the last three words on the piece of paper. Once he processes the words, he narrows his eyes darkly.

'A secret admirer?' He seethes. He glares at the piece of paper and thinks of all possibilities of who it could've been. No one. He inspects it once more for any clues but finds none. But then it hit him. There was a boy who came by her locker earlier. He had red hair with a scarf wrapped around his neck. He wore the school's uniform, but he has never seen him before. He comes to the conclusion that he is a new student.

He turns around and scans the hallway, trying to spot red hair. 'Theres nobody with red hair so far. Where could that guy be? Maybe he-

A squeal breaks him out of his thoughts and he looks towards Miku. Her face is red as a tomato and a small tint of jealousy courses through his veins that he didn't make her this way. He looks away, trying to calm down his rage. Another glance and he already regrets it. A small smile present and he feels even more jealous.

He decides to shrug it off and tap her shoulder. Apparently Miku was oblivious that there was someone behind her so she squeaks. She spins around only to see Len. Her blush deepens, if possible, and she greets him, "O-oh. Hey L-Len."

"Hello. So what you got there, Miku?" He gestures towards the note in her hands and she grips it tightly.

"N-nothing! Nothing at all!"

"Really? It doesn't look like anything to me." He stares down at her. Miku begins to grow smaller at his gaze and he continues, " I tried talking to you, but you seemed to be too engrossed to not notice."

Miku bit her lip while debating whether or not to tell Len. 'Would it break his heart that I received a love letter? Wait. Why would he be heartbroken about this? He doesn't even...like me...that way.'