27. It Was Expected

Quinn's POV:

I look over to where they're pointing and all I see are people in the way I look back at them shrugging my shoulders and I see them looking at where they told me and Emery quickly grabs her phone she looks up at me and my phone goes off, 

EMERYYYY

EMERYYYY

Quinn
You Need to see this now
Leave Anna alone for a but this is more important
Look behind the group of people in your way
NOW

I look up from phone and I look back at her and all three of them are pointing. I put my phone in my pocket and I start walking away from Anna, "Hey Bubs where are you going?" She asks, "Oh I'll be right back, okay?" I tell her and she nods, I walk through a big group of people and I my jaw drops and I feel my blood boil, I turn to the girls and they run up to me, "Get Anna out of here." I tell them, "What?" Emmi asks not being able to look, "Get her out of here just take her outside or something?" I tell them again and Daisy and Emmi go to get her, I walk up a little closer and I tap Ryan's shoulder. He turns around and I grab his collar and shoving him against the wall, I look beside him seeing a girl wipe her mouth with her hand, "What the hell?" She gives me a dirty look, "Don't 'what the hell?' me this guy is in a relationship." I snap back and her attention goes to him, "Wait you said you were single?" She asks him and I look back him knowing I'm so close to crushing him, "I- I uh." he stutter, I see her raise her hand and she slaps him across the face, "You can fuck him up do it for all the girls he's fucked with." She tells me walking away, "Oh I will." I say to his face and he puts his arms up trying to defend himself, "Quinn? Quinn come one it was a mistake, I was drunk come on, you know Anna will hate you if you hurt me, you know she won't let you in her life if you hurt me." He tries to get in my head, "I don't know what's worse right now the fact that we caught you cheating or the fact I haven't knocked you out yet. You are the worse person out there, you're going to break her with this, and because you broke her I'm going to break you." I spit in his face, "This is for cheating!" I punch him in the face the crowd is still quiet from the the time the girl slapped him. 

"This is for trying to chase me away." Another punch.

"This is for threatening to send nudes out." Another punch.

"This is for hurting other girls." Another punch, harder.

"And this is for hurting my best friend." I throw one more before letting go watching his drop to the ground, "I didn't mean to I was drunk." He spits out blood onto the wooden floor, I crouch down and pulling onto his hair, "I don't give a crap, being drunk isn't an excuse, alcohol just makes you do the thing you were thinking about and obviously you were thinking about cheating on Anna before you even drank." I throw another punch. "Okay okay okay come on Quinn." I hear Emery say and her and Jade pick me up from the floor. I get up seeing everyone around me stare, "Y'ALL CAN STOP LOOKING NOW THE SHOWS OVER!!" I shout and they start clapping, they're clapping? "AYO THAT GIRL!" "FINALLY SOMEONE GOT HIM" "THANK YOU" "THAT SHOULD PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE!" "YESSSS!" People yell and cheer, do people not like him. Someone busts through the door again, I look up and it's Anna followed by Daisy and Emmi, "We tried to keep her outside but then she snuck away." Emmi huffs out, I stand in front of Ryan's body and so do Emery and Jade, "OH MY GOD QUINN ARE YOU OKAY?!" Jenny gets in front of Anna and hugs me, Anna stares at me but I don't know what she's feeling. "Quinn what happened?" Jenny asks again, "Can I talk to you outside when you're done with her?" She asks and I see her eyes as she walks outside again. Daisy and Emmi point at the door and I get out of Jenny's grip, "I'm sorry I need to make sure she's okay" I tell her and I rush out of the door and I start looking for her, "Anna? ANNA!" I call out but I don't hear anything, I walk onto the sidewalk still not seeing her, I see a car come by and I see the headlights shine on a figure on the road, "OH JESUS ANNA!" I run onto the road diving, moving her out of the way, I feel our bodies collide onto the gravel and I look down at her making sure she's okay. 

"ANNA WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" I yell and she just looks at me and her eyes start tearing up, I forgot she's drunk. I get up and I hold her hands helping her up too. She doesn't say anything, she just stands there. I check my pockets for my keys, "Anna? Hello? Anna?" I wave my hand in front of her and she snaps out of it, "Oh I'm- I'm sorry." She says and she stands in front of me, "Wait why are you sorry? I don't get I should be the one sorry I just beat up your boyfriend" I let out a laugh I eventually find my keys, "Wait you what?" she asks, "I beat up your boyfriend, he's inside on the ground, Emery, Daisy and Emmi caught him cheating, he was making out with another girl and apparently there were more than just one." I tell her and I see her run inside. 

Anna's POV:

I open the door trying to find my friends, I walk into the back yard see them sitting by a fire. "Anna are you okay? Where's Quinn?" Emmi asks standing up, "Uh she's behind me I think but did Ryan really cheat on me?" I ask feeling my head pounding and my throat burn. I see Arya and Daisy walk up, and they all nod lightly. I feel numb, I don't even know what to think. "Hey Anna we need to talk?" I hear his voice and I turn around seeing his face bruised, there's blood on his shirt and it looks like his nose is broken. "Go away Ryan/" I walk passed him, making my way back outside, I hear my friends call my name, but I just want to go back to Quinn. I made a mistake saying yes to him. I walk outside of the house still hearing his voice, "Anna get it my car" I look seeing her walk to him, she hands me her keys I turn around seeing her block Ryan's way, "Leave now Ryan she's not in her right mind right now, leave you can't fix what you did tonight." She says blocking the paths Ryan tries to take, I wish I didn't drink tonight my head hurts like a bitch and everything is spinning. "Anna please can we talk?"