37. Janitor's Closet

Quinn's POV:

Anna and I walk to math talking about her amazing shot during P.E. we walk in seeing Emery and Soph already in their seats. "Hey Soph how are you?" She asks me as I take my seat, "I am stressed I guess." I tell laying my head on the table, "Why?" she takes her phone out, "Oh because Jenny asked me out on a date, well a hang out actually I don't know what it is but I don't want to go but I said yes anyway because I didn't want to be rude." I lightly hit my head against the desk. "Why don't you cancel?" She says and I lift my head up, I take out my phone showing the unread messages I have from Jennifer, "Oh boy you need to like seriously get rid of her or something, have you told her about your feelings for Anna?" She asks, still looking at her phone, "No not yet I plan to today, just to get her off my ass you know." I tell Soph and she nods still looking at her phone. I look at the board seeing Mr. Parker talk about graphs and something else but I'm not paying attention. 

Emery's POV:

EMERGENCY CODE RED🚨

Me

Are you sure that will work?

Emmi

Of course what can she do in a locked room

Soph

Scream, yell, break the door down, call 911

Jade

Exactly

Arya

They have a point though if she's locked in a room, then she can't get to Quinn and Anna or any of us

Daisy

See Arya gets it

Me 

When are we doing this again?

Diasy

Just anytime Jennifer gets a little too close to either of them during the set up of the dance we'll distract them and say Jennifer needs to get something from the janitors closet or something

Jade

Are you sure about this? Why can't we tell her just to leave them alone

Emmi

You think she will listen?

Jade

You're right 

Emmi

Exactly soo this is better than having to talk to her

Arya

And it's not like Quinn or Anna will go looking for her when she goes "Missing"

Soph

For some reason I feel like this is illegal

Me

It kinda does

Daisy

Well who are we trying to get here Quinn and Jennifer or Quinn and Anna

Me

Quinn and Anna 

Jade

Quinn and Anna

Soph 

Quinn and Anna

Arya 

Quinn and Anna

Emmi

There it's settled we're pulling this off

Jade

Okay but how are we doing this

Daisy

No clue but we'll figure that out later

I put my phone away, I want to push Jennifer into a room and lock it sounds fun low key. I look over at Anna and she's sitting there looking at her, I wave in front of her trying to break her trans, "Yoohoo earth to Anna Levine." She jerks her head and looks at me, "Hey are you good?" I laugh a little, "Yeah yeah I'm good." She looks at me, "Mhm okay." I tease her, "I swear I'm okay." She swats me away. We hear the bell ring and we start pack up, "Hey Emery can you give me ride home?" Anna asks me, huh me? "What about?" I ask her back, "You'll find out later." She says and I just go with it. We walk over to Quinn and Soph they get packed up and we walk to our hang out spot. "Hey guys!" She waves at everyone else and we just wait for the sea of students to die down before we leave, "Watch out little miss clingy is coming." Soph nudges Quinn. 

Quinn's POV:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING LORD IF YOU EXIST PLEASE PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL, "Hey Jenny what's up?" I ask her in a tone that should be annoying, "Are you ready to go?" She asks, "Uh I thought I told you I have to take Anna home." I point to Anna standing beside me, "No it's okay Emery's taking me home." I hear Anna and I snap my head to her, "HUH?" I let out, "Yeah Emery said she take me home so you can go on your date." She says, "I'll meet you outside Quinn." I watch Jennifer skip away, "It is not a date." I tell her being a little ticked off I thought Anna didn't like her and now she said that I should go, what the heck? "Yeah you might want to tell her that." She points in the direction Jennifer skipped, "Yeah I will, but why?"

Anna's POV:

"Because if you take me home I swear she will end up following us and frankly I don't want her to know where I live." I tell her, "Um okay I guess but is that really the reason?" I ask again, why is she so cool with this? "Yeah I'm positive, now go before she comes back here" I respond as much as I hate telling Quinn to go with HER, I don't wanna have to talk about this and the sooner Quinn goes with Jennifer then the sooner Jennifer will leave her alone. "Uh okay I'll go now, I'll see you guys tomorrow." She waves at us and I watch her leave the campus. "ANNA!" They all look at me and I was crazy, but that decision was a little insane I mean "Why did you do that like I thought you like her?" Daisy looks at me, "Yeah I do like her, I like her a lot." I respond, "Then why?" Jade blurts out, "Because if we give Jennifer what she wants she'll start to leave Quinn and us alone and the sooner she leaves Quinn alone the sooner I can you know be able to talk about my feelings." 

Quinn's POV:

I need to cancel this whatever is it but I can't, I kinda think Jennifer will pull some crazy move, I see her by her usual parking spot and I walk to her, "So where are we going? Am I just going to follow you?" I ask her, "Yeah just follow me." She says hopping into her car and I walk to mine. I hop inside hitting my head on my steering wheel, "AHHHH it's okay, it's okay you got this, you got this, if this is a date, just tell her you like Anna that you really like Anna and then boom you can get her off your ass." I start my car and I see her black Toyota and I follow her. I just follow her down the road, why was Anna okay with me going with her, she mad at me? Or annoyed with me? We were okay during P.E. and Math was alright too, so I don't know what the problem is. I hear my phone go off, I take a glance seeing Jenny's name, "BRUH WE'RE DRIVING PUT YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!" I yell into my phone as it goes every few seconds, I like clinginess but this is too much oh my god, I need set boundaries or some shit with her and I don't know how exactly I'm going to do that. 

Jenny

We're almost there
Just follow my car
Try not to fall behind me
Okay?
I think you're going to like this place

Me

Keep your eyes on the road

I throw my phone into the passenger seat and I see her look into her rearview mirror, what the hell is this girl doing? She makes a turn and she pull into a ColdStone, OH HELL NO NO ICE CREAM, "It wouldn't be a bad Idea to run her over right about now." I say to myself before unbuckling I need to be mentally prepared for this. I hop out of my car seeing Jenny waiting by the entrance, "Let's go slow poke our date isn't going to last all day." She opens the door walking inside, THIS SHITS A DATE.