0.5

a/n: Just reminding everyone, the loser's club members are all 15 going on 16 years old in here!

Ben Hanscom's House

The group of teen's approach Ben's house, and Ben realizes he needs to put some things away that were sure to have him teased to no end. As soon as his bike hit the ground in his front yard, he dashed ahead of everyone and rushed inside to put some specific articles of clothing out of sight that belonged to him and a certain redheaded soulmate of his. He had just finished what he thought was everything and was leaning against his closet door puffing his breath when the others walked in.

Beverly was the first to walk in, scanning the room to look for anything of hers sticking out. She blushed when she saw Richie notice a piece of vibrant green lace sticking out of Ben's sheets. Richie can't help himself when he sees what it was, grabs them and turns to a very flustered Ben and gives him a wink, "Good for you Benjamin!" and turns to a flushed Beverly and nods in approval.

"Very nice, but I might suggest an olive green set next time to bring out your eyes." Richie says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ok! That's enough of that completely unnecessary and unimportant topic!" Beverly squeaks, snatching her underwear from Richie before throwing it in Ben's closet. Eddie, who is beside Richie mutters a quick "Beep Beep Richie" before turning to look at the papers posted all over his wall.

"Holy Shit" he breathes.

Stan and Bill were in different corners of the room, already looking at the papers, deciding to ignore whatever was going on with the other four. Bill spots a bunch of small squares scattered across Ben's desk. He picks one up and holds it towards a light to see that it is a projector slide of a sewage map of old Derry. It could give him more insight on Georgie and Lorie. He's definitely going to ask to borrow that later.

Stan asks about different articles scattered randomly on his wall and Ben gladly explains each one to him, Richie, and Eddie about each article. Bev's gaze settled on a set of copies of newspaper copies that she hadn't looked at yet. She grabs the stack to look closer at them when she sees a familiar name.

"Hey Bill, how did your dad know the Sympox's? There's a newspaper article that shows your dad and local attorney Mr. Sympox. It looks like your dad is comforting him. The article interviews him about the disappearance of Mr. Sympox's daughter." She turns and tells him. She sees the four teens tense and their eyes avoid her gaze. The room goes silent except for Eddie's sharp shuddering gasp of his breath as he reaches for his inhaler.

At first no one is able to make a sound, which confuses the newly bonded couple. But Ben, eager to please his love, goes over to Bev and tells her a bit about the articles.

"Yeah, that's Loretta Sympox. She's been missing since August of last year, the first of the disappearances. There were a lot of newspapers that had her as front-page news, apparently she was a very sweet and beloved town mem- ", Ben is cut off by the papers in his hands being roughly snatched away.

Richie didn't want to hear any more about her going missing. It was too much to talk about. It made him so angry and guilty that he didn't think to walk her home that day. He should've done it. He should've been there. He should've saved her.

"We don't talk about her." Richie muttered blankly before tossing the papers in his trash bin before stepping out to take a breath. Stan, who is eager to get off this painful topic, points at something else on his friend's wall.

"Ben what's this?"

"That's the charter for the Derry Township." He starts to explain, "It's actually pretty interesting. Derry started out as a beaver trapping camp. That spring, ninety-one people from the Derry community signed the charter that made Derry what it is today. By the time winter came, every single person that signed mysteriously disappeared, not a single trace of them was left."