Chapter 11: I Have a Bad Feeling

Thursday Morning

As promised, Taro walked with Osana to school this morning. Seeing as now he has a boyfriend and won't spend as much time with Osana as he used to, Taro needed to confront Osana about her abrasive behavior towards him. When he questioned Osana about it, she gave him nothing but a stuttering mess like she didn't know what she was saying. When they got to the school, Taro wasn't expecting much of answer from her, so he just gave up.

Osana looked behind her, and saw Budo entering the school. She nudged Taro, "Hey, your boyfriend is over there. Go over and talk to him."

Taro's eyes lit up. "R-Really? You don't mind?"

"I said I was ok with you two, Taro. Don't let me get in the way of your love life. Just don't ignore me."

Taro smiled and nodded, and walked over to Budo, who was putting his indoor shoes on. Taro tapped on his shoulder from behind.

"Hey, Budo-AH!" Taro squeaked as Budo suddenly pulled him into a hug when he turned around to look at him. "Um... Budo... you're hugging me... really tight!" Taro tried to say as Budo was practically suffocating him.

"Oh! Sorry! I forgot how strong I am, and how delicate you are." Budo chuckled. Taro smirked and rolled his eyes. "It's just... I was so scared I was never going to see you again."

Taro raised his brow; "Huh? What do you mean you were scared you were never going to see me again? Did something happen, Budo? Did your father find out?"

"No, no. My father still doesn't know... I'll tell you during lunch. But in the meantime, did you tell Osana?"

"Yes, I did."

"And what did she say?" Budo asked.

"She said that she was ok with it." Taro and Budo smiled at each other. "She just wants me to walk with her to school every morning."

"Fair enough. I gotta get to my club." Budo grabbed Taro's hand; "See you in class." Budo peck Taro's cheek before heading to the Martial Arts Club.

As Taro waved goodbye to Budo, he swore he heard someone behind him growl. He looked around him, and saw no one in sight.

"What the hell is going on?" Taro mumbled to himself before going to the courtyard to read by the fountain.

Ayano was hiding behind the lockers where Taro and Budo were, and was doing everything she could from murdering Budo right now. She had to think of something quick, especially now that Info-Chan isn't answering her texts anymore. Not to mention that Taro is now getting suspicious that someone is constantly following him.

"What am I going to do...? I can't lose him..." She mumbled to herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday Lunchtime

Taro and Budo were sitting at the back of the school, and leaning against each other. Budo told Taro everything that happened with the Yakuza.

"So... I-I don't know who would want to get rid of me."

Taro was speechless from what he heard. He could've lost Budo yesterday while he was at home having a panic attack over telling Osana about their relationship. "What scares me is that they paid the Yakuza. Whoever they are, they must be pretty serious about getting rid of you."

Taro's words made Budo shake. He was now more terrified than ever, and for Budo, that's saying something.

"Uh, but the important thing is that your safe, and your father is a badass. If the Yakuza comes back, at least you know your father is willing to fight."

"Yeah... I don't know, Taro. I've never tried to make enemies with anyone. I-I'm scared." Budo hugged himself. Taro frowned, and wrapped his arms around him.

"It's ok, Budo. I'm scared too. I feel like... someone is watching me."

Budo looked at Taro confused; "What? What do you mean?"

Taro let go of Budo, and laid his back to the wall. "Recently, I've had this feeling that someone is... stalking me. Last night, I swore I saw someone in the bush across from my house watching me in my room. And after you left the lockers to go to your club, I know I heard someone, like, growl. It was creepy..."

Budo looked around to see if anyone was in sight then looked over to Taro, who was now hugging his knees. "First, you're captured by the Yakuza... and now I have a stalker. I have a bad feeling about this, Budo."

At first, Budo didn't know what to say. Until he looked into Taro's eyes and saw the fear in them. It made his heart ache to see such innocent eyes look so terrified. Budo wrapped his arms around Taro, and pulled him in for a hug. "I won't let this person destroy us, Taro. Whoever they are, they will not split us apart. And I most certainly will not let them harm you. I promise you that."

Taro looked up at Budo, "You promise?"

"I promise."

Taro smiled, and gave Budo a kiss before snuggling in his arms.