Izuku Midoriya

⚠️ kidnapping, talks of torture ⚠️
you have been warned

Izuku Midoriya stood in Front of All Might, he explained One For All, as he got ready for the UA entrance exam he felt like nothing could hurt him.

He passed.

Got into UA.

Met some really cool people.

Even Met a boy named Todoroki, they fell in love, that was until the League of villains attacked the USJ, Midoriya fought along side Bakugo and Todoroki, All Might was dealing with the Nomu in his own. Then everything stoped with Midoriya, he didn't know what happened but he blacked out, Todoroki got next to him.

When the fight ended and everything kinda went back to normal, the sports festival happened, Deku had a bad feeling after it, not because he was hurt, but like something bad was gonna happen. Like really bad.

     Midoriya stood in the middle of the mall, he looked at the list in his hand, he then get something go around his neck, he froze.
               "Hello little Midoriya." Tomura Shigaraki said, Izuku almost cried, he was scared. "Let's have a little chat shall we?" The man pulled the boy into a old bathroom, before Izuku could attack Shigaraki the man put four fingers on his wrist, Izuku look at the villain.
                  "What do you want?" Deku stepped back a bit, then he felt mist behind him, Kurogiri stood behind him.
                   "Nothing really, I should be going for Katsuki Bakugo for what he showed at the sports festival, but you caught my eye even more, I was gonna kill you..." Shigaraki walked around Deku a bit, the boy gave him a fearful look, but he tried to keep his cool. "But, you have potential let me say, I want you to join me."
                    "Join you? No, I rather die then become a villain." Shigaraki started to itch his neck, kurogiri didn't move.
                    "I was afraid you would say that." The light blue haired male looked at the tall gas like human, "take him." Then Izuku was wrapped in mist and they were gone.

       When Midoriya didn't get home, that was when he mother got worried, she called All Might knowing that they hang out a lot, then she saw a number on his computer, she pulled it off, looking at it. She called the number.
               "Hey Izuku, everyone was kinda worried when you didn't tell us you left. Did you make it home okay?" Then she hung up, who was that? how did he know Izuku? All Might then knocked.
              "I came as fast as I could." All might pulled Ms. Midoriya into a hug, she hugged back, "do you know what happened?"
               "No... Izuku didn't come home front when mall when I told him to." She said, "I tried to call him but his phone isn't on." She started the cry, then I called this number.
              "Shoto Todoroki, they've been hanging out a lot." All Might said.  
              "I'm so scared for my baby boy."
              "We will find him."

Deku came too, his head was pounding, and everything hurt, he didn't know why, he tried to move but his hands and legs were tied, then it hit him like a train. He slowly opened his eyes, Toga stood in front of him, he freaked at how close she was, Dabi sighed and rolled his eyes.
"He's kinda cute." She said, Midoriya couldn't say anything, he saw Shigaraki at a bar, he looked down at his arms and legs, tears slowly fell. "Aww.. don't cry cutie!"
"Toga don't overwhelm him." Kurogiri said, Toga stepped back, "as you have his blood everything will be okay."
"I'm gonna have to keep little bottles of it, staying as one person would be hard for a long time." She said, "but why didn't you take the first place winner?"
"Izuku Midoriya has potential, he's a easier Target, and well... there is something that will keep him as our pet." Shigaraki stood up and walked over to Deku. "Isn't that right Deku?" Midoriya didn't say anything, not because he had a gag in his mouth, but he was scared. "You don't want to same stuff to happen to your classmates and friends huh?" The blue haired man lifted his hand, Deku looked away as he felt a burning on his arm, he screamed in pain, tears just fell.

As the week went on, no one had seen Deku, and they all were getting worried, but they went to the training camp, everything seemed fine, but they were without Midoriya.
"I wonder if we will ever see him again." Uraraka said, Iida nodded, Todoroki looked down, Bakugo saw him.
"Why do you look down icy hot?"
"Deku called me, but it wasn't him." He said, "I told him I was worried but then he hung up."
              "Odd..." Iida said, Todoroki nodded, they were all quiet, sad about Midoriya's disappearance, little did they know, something bigger was about to happen.