ALIVE

Izuku Midoriya has lost his way, but what if he's trying his best to get back on track? With the help of his lovers Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo, and the help of his father All Might, they go on a search to find Inku Midoriya.

    As time goes on, meany things get in their way, the police are in a man hunt for Deku because of the murder of Endeavor, Shigaraki wants to help but they fear of the worst with the blue haired man, and Aizawa has put his trust into All Might, as he told him everything.

       All Might finds out the truth about Deku's true father, he had made a promise to Inku that he would keep her baby boy safe, but what happens when All for one gets in the way? Claiming to be Izuku's real dad?

      Shoto and Katsuki have to keep their lover safe, but all hell breaks lose when Shoto turns his back on heroes, and realized that the only heroes he can trust are the villains, All Might, Aizawa, Katsuki, and himself.

       The police have tried and tried to get Midoriya locked up, now they have taken I different turn, Inku, the glue of it all. The reason why Deku went back in the first placed. To find his momma.

                       "Momma, momma."

Read "Alive" by Darkiplier_is_My_Bae out tomorrow December 12, 2020 at (hopefully) 12 pm EST.

If not 12 pm, 1 Pm.

"Shoto, Katsuki... Shoto Shoto Katsuki   Katsuki! Mine mine! MINE MINE!"