To kill is to save

Deku and Toga sat at a table, Deku shook his head, the voices were there but faint, Toga looked at him, a sad look on her face.
             "Hey, it's okay."
             "T-T-They're still t-there..." he cupped his hands around his ears, "I-It won't stop... it won't stop." She put a hand on his knee, he looked at her.
               "Don't worry, I will help you okay?" Deku nodded, he hugged Toga, not because he wanted it, because he needed it, he needed a mother's warmth, but he can't remember what his mom looks like.
"S-Sh-Shoto." He said she looked at him, "s-Shoto Todoroki.."
"You think he can help?" She asked, he nodded, he shook his head again, he got up and started to walk, picking at his fingers, and itching his head. "Deku, calm down okay."
"Todoroki, Todoroki... yes yes, Todoroki, I need Todoroki, I WANT Todoroki, he can help he can help! Yes yes! Wonderful game! Game! Yes yes! This is a game! Kill endeavor keep All might, Kill All might Keep Endeavor. We choose." Toga listened to his rambling, she stood up at the last part, he was right if you kill Endeavor you get All Might, if you kill All Might you get Endeavor.
"I think Deku just solved our problem!" She said running into a meet, they all looked at her, she grabbed Deku was still talking to himself.
"Kill Endeavor! Kill Endeavor!! Todoroki will be saved! All Might... All might. kill All Mignt you get Endeavor, kill Endeavor you get All Might." He said, Twice didn't like that, the boy shook his head and twitch his body, Dabi thought.
"I know he's not making sense right now, but maybe the last part is our illusion? If we can Kill Endeavor there won't be another strong enough hero after him and it will fall, but if we kill All Might Endeavor will be the number one hero, then would have to deal with him."
"She has a point." Dabi said, Twice looked at him.
"You guys are gonna listen to a manic?!" Twice asked.
"He's our Manic." Shigaraki said, "we made him like this." He stood up, Deku bit his thumb, he looked up at Shigaraki, he smiled.
"Kill kill! Kill the fire hero! Evil evil! Todoroki will be saved! Saved!!" Deku clapped his hands, "mine mine." Shigaraki laughed.
"Yes, yours. Now let's make a plan on killing Endeavor and kidnap Shoto Todoroki."

Aizawa explained to the stuff about Eri, All Might looked at her, she held Midoriya's glove.
"Eri, what would Deku say?" He asked, Eri thought for a second.
"Sometime he would talk about someone named All for One, sometimes about Todoroki, he would just rant about 'kill Endeavor save Todoroki, kill All Might, kill All might.' I just knew it was the voices talking but it seemed real at most."
"Kill All Might?" Midnight asked, "do you think?"
"If the League of villains found him and they hear this they'll take it seriously? Yes. We need to find him and fast... and, we need to keep Todoroki safe. If Deku is out there and he's talking about Todoroki we need to keep  the boy safe." All Might said, everyone nodded, present mic took Eri by the hand, before they left.
"Mr. All Might." All Might looked at her, "if you find Deku, tell him it wasn't his fault overhall died..." she then left, everyone was quiet.
"Midoriya killed someone?" Thirteen asked, Nezu looked down, Aizawa closed his eyes. He didn't want to believe it.
"If he did kill someone." Cementoss said, no one wanted to say it, Aizawa wiped away a tear, All Might saw.
"He's wanted and... he's a villain." Ectoplasm said, All Might tried to hold back the tears, he just looked away. Aizawa stood up and left.

"Shota!" Aizawa turned around, he saw Present mic, "maybe he did it out of self defense."
"Mic, even if he did, he's would still be wanted by other Villains, and he's painted as a villain on the news."
"Aizawa, I want to believe as much as you that he didn't do that, but are you sure he's a villain?" Aizawa looked down, All Might then walked over.
"You okay?"
"Do you think Midoriya would really kill someone?" Aizawa asked the both of them, "that boy had been through enough, and now he's gonna get killed if we bring the police into this."
"He's not wrong." Mic asked, All might sighed.
"We will have a plan." They both nodded, "Midoriya wouldn't hurt someone without a reason, what did Eri say?"
"The man, Overhall was hurting her, using her blood to make bullets that takes away someone's quirk, he was selling them on the black market." Mic said, "with that I would kill the dude to."
"Okay, well. That's a lot to take in."
                         "But we can work with it." The three nodded, and started to make a plan, Todoroki listened, Bakugo was next to him, they looked at each other.