Chapter Four

"There you go darling, hopefully this will help" Miss Cordelia whispered as she placed some mud mixture she claimed to have learnt from her old friend. "Thank you Miss Cordelia, i really appreciate it" Willow replied leaning into her touch, over the past hours she had begun to realise that she quite enjoyed Miss Cordelia's presence, the way her face lit up and glowed whenever she smiled and how her laughter filled a room. Her slim body type suited her personality well, she was bubbly yet could be strict when needed, Willow liked how her eyes - which were a deep brown - followed the young witch as she moved across a room. She liked how cordelia checked up on her, she liked how playful she was when you got to know her, she liked how no matter who you are you were welcome to her, she didn't like how the others treated her it wasn't fair, they just didn't know her like Willow began to realise she did. "Willow we're friends, you don't have to call me Miss you know, Cordelia is just fine" She smiled just finishing up on Willows head, "There, leave that on there for a bit and it won't even scar."

Cordelia stepped away and went to wash her hands, Willow followed her with her eyes as she danced over to the sink, that's the playful side of her she thought laughing at herself, Cordelia turned around and locked eyes with the girl, smiling as she realised she was laughing at her. "What, not a fan of the dancing?" she asked, pretending to pout, "No no, not at all." Willow replied, stifling her giggles, "No it's just you look really pretty when you're more relaxed you know, not being the headmistress, you should relax more." Willow spoke to the older witch, who to which blushed at the compliment. She smiled and danced again, making her way back over towards Willow, still sitting on the table.

"Thank you Cordelia, for everything" Willow smiled and took Cordelia's hand in her own, "No problem" She whispered back and pulled Willow off of the surface she was sitting on and took her over to the sink, "sit" she said and Willow immediately sat down on the side next to the sink. Cordelia grabbed a towel and ran it under water before wiping away the mud mixture on Willows head, she was right, no scar was left.

The pair began their walk back into the academy, the girls were starting to arrive home and Cordelia wanted her to meet them properly. As Willow opened the door to the house she walked into the lounge area to find three girls sat on the sofa, chatting to themselves until the two witches walked in, forcing the room to become silent. "Hey Willow, i see you have become close with Miss Cordelia?" Zoe Smirked walking towards them and greeting them, whispering something to Cordelia, who smiled in response. "Hi Willow, I'm Nan, I think we will be pretty close friends" Nan stepped forward, offering her hand. Willow shook it cautiously, Nan was very plain in her words, Willow just thought she would have to get used to it. Nan was smaller than the others, she always wore a smile on her face, showing off her pearly white teeth. She wore plain and simple clothes, mainly in black or white, and she had long dark brown hair with a fringe. The third girl to greet Willow stood up, she had long blonde hair, curled at the ends, she was wearing a tight black dress and long boots that came up to her knees. "I suppose i should introduce myself. I'm Maddison, you have probably seen me on a tv show or movie. I'm from hollywood'' Maddison stated confidently, rolling her eyes as she stuck her hand out. Willow shook it quickly before Maddison took her hand back almost with a look of disgust on her face. The three witches returned to their seats, this time with Willow and Cordelia joining them, "So, where has everyone been today?" Cordelia asked in an effort to start a conversation, "We all went to the bar, Nan got into a fight with a guy after she heard his thoughts on Zoe's ass though, so we all went home before she could start anything she couldn't handle." Maddison explained while reading a magazine. "Oh you're clairvoyant?" Willow asked as she realised what was said, "Yes I am, and i would have been able to handle anything that man threw my way thank you Maddison" Nan spat towards the blonde's direction. Maddison shrugged and ignored the comment. "So Willow, have you got any powers? What made you realise you were a witch?" Zoe asked looking towards the young witch, "Oh nothing special, when i get annoyed i umm, things around me get set on fire" Willow explained, "its called Pyrokinesis, sweetie," Cordelia explained placing her hand on Willows. The three witches sitting across to the pair all gave each other the same look, Cordelia was catching feelings and she didn't even know it.