03 | "The bathroom, it will do the work"

Elise opened the glass door and entered the restaurant. She was going to meet Luke here as he had gone to Cole, his friend's place.

Her eyes met her beautiful boyfriend's back. Luke had been looking for her for less than two minutes. It was a big restaurant, it was hard to find people. Especially when he didn't even know what was wearing.

Elise smiled, walking towards him and tapping his shoulders twice. He turned around, his eyes meeting the brown ones who he was looking for a few seconds ago.

"Baby," Luke said with a smile, leaning down to peck her lips delicately. His eyes trailed down to her dress. It was a simple but sexy, black dress which ended at her mid thighs and hugged her body tightly. It showed all of her beautiful curves and she looked hot.

 It showed all of her beautiful curves and she looked hot

Elise watched him as he checked her out. He could do that, after all, he is her boyfriend. She watched as his eyes slowly trailed down to her feet, lingering on her thighs before they looked into hers.

Her legs were smooth and looked longer because of her small heels. God, how badly they wanted to be spreaded wide, Luke thought. In simple words, her legs looked inviting.

She was grinning, her cheeks red as she blushed. She was happy that Luke totally noticed what she wore and got the perfect reaction from him.

How could someone look so cute but fucking sexy at the same time, Luke thought.

He pulled her closer by her waist and leaned down, his lips next to her ear. "You're so fucking hot," he rasped, nibbling her ear lobe before kissing her sweet spot which was below her ear.

She shivered, goosebumps rose on her skin. Luke smirked, his lips centimetres away from her skin. "Are you cold, babygirl?"

"N-no," Elise answered. He definitely knew what he was doing to her. "C-can we get a table?" She stuttered again as he kissed her soft spot. She was trying hard not to let out a whimper.

"Sure," Luke said as he pulled away from her but he really wanted to go to the restroom so he could jerk off.

Luke kept a protective hand of her lower back. Her dress was backless, her smooth back was begging to be touched by his hands.

Even though he loved the dress on her, he wanted nothing more but wrap her in his jacket. He wanted to take her away from all the lustful stares she was getting.

As they stated walking, Luke saw one unisex restroom in between the women's and men's, right on his side. Luke smirked as an idea popped into his mind. "The bathroom, it will do the work," he mumbled to himself.

"Did you say something to me?" Elise asked, she wasn't able to hear him as he spoke inaudibly.

"Oh, no." He shook it off.

The moment he was beside the restroom, he grabbed wrist gently and pulled her inside the restroom. It was their luck that it was absolutely clean and no one was in there.